Hmm, funny how the bible doesn't explain the "why's".

Best Answer

Why are you reading the bible?

Best Answer

I was h0rny

Best Answer

Oh, then you must die!!! Be gone infidel.

Best Answer

Jesus said: "First off I'm really happy to be cursed as written in Galatians 3:13, in celebration here are 10 commandments"
1) Deuteronomy 13:6-9
2) Deuteronomy 17:3-5
3) 2 Chronicles 15:13
4) Matthew 15:4
5) Exodus 31:14
6) Exodus 21:17
7) Exodus 31:15
8) Exodus 21:15
9) Exodus 22:19
10) Leviticus 20:13

Best Answer

Huh...go figure.

Best Answer

Did it help? There are several counts of ****** and rape in the bible!

Best Answer

The same reason that everyone in ancient times was put to death for disobeying a rule. There was "maim" or "kill" and that was pretty much it, lol! It's not supposed to apply to modern times, anyway.

Best Answer

Its good and useful to have a day off every week.<br />
However, one must understand that even those who don't work on Sunday, must die, some day!

Best Answer

You are so brilliant. Perhaps you should read the whole thing first. Realise the Sabbath is actually Saturday, finish the bible, know what you are talking about, then ask questions.

Best Answer

Ahh...dsk..that was you condemning...you were not present for his last round of question and answers. He isn't looking for an answer or knowledge. If he was, I am more than willing to discuss it. If you knew me, you would know that. Have a good day.

Best Answer

The sabbath referred to in the quote was Saturday, not Sunday. The rule was exclusively for observant Jews and bound no else. If you're going to rant on religion, do some reading.

Best Answer

Why don't you?

Best Answer

Since I just demonstrated that I know more about it than you do, your criticism is without basis. Your deep ignorance and unbounded superstition are showing

Best Answer

You forgot to put a period at the end of your sentence. Your deep ignorance and unbounded superstition are showing.

Best Answer

That's the best you got? That's nearly as weak as your intellect.

Best Answer

I do not possess the internet. That statement is nearly as weak as your intellect.

Best Answer

Everyone already knew you didn't possess the Internet. We had hoped you possessed some ability to discuss things rationally. All in all, it's a minor disappointment to discover your real limitations.

Best Answer

I wish.

Best Answer

You're not meant to do anything that particular day (you got it wrong btw), you are meant to rest and observe. The LORD holy father (God) does not need to rest. Sabbath is meant for MAN not him. To go against Sabbath is to defy his commandment and that is also disrespectful, so in terms...you are punished.

Best Answer

Lot of stuff in the Bible has to be read in context of the times ... the people of Israel were a pretty rowdy crew then, and the leaders had to play hardball to keep them in line. Keep in mind that they were living at the edge of the desert, confronting a lot of other tribes that wanted to kick them out ... some things don't change much, but Israel doesn't go for capital punishment of ppl working on the Sabbath any more. Cutting off the hands of thieves has dropped out of fashion, too.

Best Answer

thank you for proving me right<br />
theres always the devils spawn walking among us <br />
i will not die<br />
because i cannot die<br />
burn me in flames and i will survive<br />
drown me and i will raise<br />
your species is weak and gets sick<br />
i walk among your kind but i am nothing like you <br />
last night was a HUGE awaking for me<br />
i now know my purpose here is greater than yours

Best Answer

They must have a union worker who wrote it.

Best Answer