I agree with trev23, just in case you blow it or ashame the church they dont want to be mocked because of it

Best Answer

i think blow it was the right expression

Best Answer

so they dont get anymore "unwanted" publicity

Best Answer

They may become more popular than the Pope?

Best Answer

What does the Catholic Church think of Christian radio stations then? Music is uplifting.. and if some people become famous for their music.. it's because the music is really good at lifting their spirit

Best Answer

I remember being at a penticostal church that told me that it's not about the music but God, so idolatry could come into play? I'm guessing makes sence to me. But yes I love christian music, I have taken much good advice from Christian music, and learned alot about myself through their lyrics, I too am like them, I can relate to my favorite christian artists such as Ginny Owens and The Newsboys

Best Answer

I think there are two ways to lead in Christ. By Do nots or how to's. (Seek) or (fear) ba<x>sed like Catholic etc.. I think fame is a vanity issue when sought. Most who seek it seem to regret the notoriety eventually losing any privacy or normalcy. Ain't it a b!tch?

Best Answer

Share your story without asking!

Best Answer

Because of Tim Tebow, they had to implement that rule.

Best Answer