it's easier and less expensive to do so

Best Answer

And so let's let the other shoe drop - when is "easy" any reason not to regulate large entities that can damage our public and our Democracy?

Best Answer

You should read "From Freedom to Slavery" by Jerry Spence, first published in 1996.

Best Answer

I am not acquainted with him, but looked up the book - though perhaps my reading it would be like his preaching to the converted.
But, what interests me is that people, as diverse as Paul Krugman, through Naomi Klein come to the same conclusion from various angles. When an issue is illuminated by people working in different disciplines is when I really, really, take notice. That the moderate many in our society choose to ignore the rot only allows the criminal few to prosper. One wonders, looking at the airport screening lines, if the people shuffling towards their overlords would balk at an invitation to take showers with Zyklon B.

Best Answer

Damn! Can I use the line: "One wonders, looking at the airport screening lines, if the people shuffling towards their overlords would balk at an invitation to take showers with Zyklon B"?

Best Answer

Go ahead. It only takes unthinking, unquestioning, obedience to destroy our Democracy and make our Constitution worthless.
Think about it, how far we have come from being the first truly revolutionary country where the important freedoms that protect people from a government of our peers were enumerated.

Best Answer

They are stopping because not that they are to big,.. that's true... but the FEDERAL RESERVE is a conglomeration of BANKS!!! That's the answer!

Best Answer

And guess what - the Administration does have the power to nationalize all of that, splitting off the productive commercial banking from the investment banks, and allowing the insolvent investment banks to fail.

Best Answer

Because we are owned by the banking cartels.

Best Answer

As pointed out by Senator Durbin. Though I hardly believe that he is sad that "the bankers own the place" since his crocodile tears are usually followed by his voting against the best interests of his constituents.

Best Answer

STFU tardmonkey

Best Answer