the gov't has been fighting the war on drugs in South America for a looooooooooong time. Things heating up in Mexico albiet news worthy I don't think is anything they aren't used to

Best Answer

I wouldn't want to see aggression, but isn't it time for some proactive security measures?

Best Answer

they have been very active in Columbia, peru, panama, Mexico.. they are, you just don't see it on the news.. trust me on this ;-)

Best Answer

Sad to say I agree with the CIA making too much money from Mexican drug cartel imports and US firearms exports to Mexico.

Best Answer

Genocide... the people in power hate mexicans.

Best Answer

Acknowledgement would lead to questions.

Best Answer

They don't need to. I feel as tho, that we need to take care of ourselves before worrying about others. We don't have the money to help them. So unless they start attacking us I doubt they will do anything.

Best Answer

I agree, that directly affects our country..<br />
someone should say there is oil there, lol

Best Answer

sad but there is quite a bit, so too many more US deaths and who knows what might happen....

Best Answer

I am sure we will make it there eventually,
seems like we are just workin our way around right now
maybe its not consedered a threat, so its priority is lowered

Best Answer