galexi393 galexi393 46-50 14 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in EP

The only media that I care is the Internet. Even my TV only plays YouTube. I dictate what's cool, what's fashion, what are the news, and so on.

Best Answer

I haven't watched a f'n commercial in 10 years, amen brother. The media can toss my salad.

Best Answer

Propaganda. Everyone has an agenda, whether it's what is or isn't mentioned. It's a mix up between 1984 and a Brave New World. Keep the clueless masses confused/distracted whilst we do what we get up to some clandestine fuckery.

Best Answer

be free "make your own rules" by the way naked women rule. I think I lost focus here---anyway :)

Best Answer

Media has and never will dictate how I behave, or dress. I will wear what is comfortable, act like a goon-ball, and break all societal rules I wish to break.

Best Answer

Its us, we follow the media more than ever now. We can be heavily influenced by media characters which can make trends if popular.

Best Answer

Cause we let them do it... It's not like they are some evil group set out to destroy the world... They go on ratings, and that's the **** we watch... Because that's what we think is cool and what we want to emulate... It's not the media doing it to us... They are just a reflection of what we are doing to ourselves... <br />
Funny comment about the *** hanging out... Stop looking... I mean if its nudity that's one thing and I agree... But if that's a comment about today's fashion then it probably wasn't worn for you or your kids enjoyment... Not trying to be rude, as I'm sure it will be taken, just saying... I don't concern myself with what other people might think about my clothes before I go out... And frankly don't care... There are like three other directions in which to stare at any given time :-)

Best Answer

my thoughts on rules are this...you have to know the rules so that you can bend them as far as you can without breaking them!

Best Answer

I dress how I wanna, I don't take notice what everybody else wears, I am what I am and if they don't like what I wear well screw 'em

Best Answer

I don't follow, I lead!

Best Answer

Media wants us all to be one person, but we're not, we're unique in every way

Best Answer

I agree, but many people follow like sheep

Best Answer