They don´t even care if i catch them doing the staring. I think they even hope that I will look at them. They don´t speak to me - just stare.
VaaVaaVoom VaaVaaVoom 22-25, F 9 Answers Jul 6 in Community

Have you got any feature that particularly stands out? Perhaps you are under FBI surveillance ..<br />
You could ask them?

Best Answer

they must be waiting for you to join them......but you just stare back without a move

Best Answer

Why would I join them? Weve never spoken to eachother and I don´t even know their names. I also find them creepy.

Best Answer

I don´t stare back - I just notice that they´re staring and then I look away, like any normal person.

Best Answer

,actually, you must be beautiful,a sight worth seeing..

Best Answer

That´s sweet. Can guys just be satisfied with staring, though? Especially when
I´m not just any random stranger, as I live nearby.

Best Answer

as a neighbor,,they would love to be friendly..however,,,as you are so sweet and a beauty ,,fresh flower --they must be very hesitant. as such they look creepy,,sickening etc etc.

Best Answer

maybe the nabours son has a funny story about you and told his friends and now they can't stop staring at you everytime they see you O.O

Best Answer

ever seen "there's something about mary"? get a pair of those fake saggy boobs and flash them...

Best Answer

cos they want have sex with you- that big booty boobs thing ugot going on

Best Answer

Please be careful and don't have that "It won't happen to me" headset. They are like a pack of wolves in a group and in my opinion, dangerous.

Best Answer

They probably think you're hot.

Best Answer

Maybe they like what they see, and young boys are often tongue tied.

Best Answer

They think they are cool or something. Ignoring them will annoy them.

Best Answer