s0undgarden s0undgarden 16-17, M 4 Answers Dec 7, 2013 in Politics

You should turn on some music and dance.

Best Answer

I feel sick, I can't.

Best Answer

You must be sick if music does not entice you.

Best Answer

It's not music but dancing that I'm talking about.

Best Answer

because the night belongs to lovers

Best Answer

alone with your thoughts on a Saturday night, aren't you?

Best Answer

It's just me and myself or so it seems.

Best Answer

look, young fella. you're handsome young man with obvious intelligence. you're parents likely did fail you, but the important thing is you realize it has left you with some issues. you're ahead of the game, psychologically speaking, and you don't realize it. now, if you wanna go on brooding about your past, you're gonna stay lonely...and you deserve to be. you're using their failings to justify your depression and "woe is me" outlook. is this truly how you want to be? if you're in America, you're gonna be the age of legal consent soon...a legal adult. trust me, you don't want to take your current mental state into adulthood. YOU CAN conquer this, if you STOP playing the victim. pull your head out of your a$$, embrace the great traits you know you possess, but you likely suppress for fear of judgment by others, and start CHOOSING happiness...it IS your choice. if I wasn't convinced of your above average intelligence, i'd not waste my time. **** your victimhood and start living...or, the only girls who will be interested in you are the very sweet, very kind, feel sorry for you kinds whom you'll mistake for being romantically interested in you...and you'll feel even worse when they say "I just want to be friends." Your parents sucked. MANY DO! rise above their bullshit and seize happiness on your own terms...THAT is a choice you can make. stop bitchin'...start living...it cures loneliness.

Best Answer

Are speaking from experience or observation or both? In regards to your "stop bitchin'...start living..it cures loneliness" I respond with this: A part of me basks in the melancholy.

Best Answer

it seems that part of you is prevalent.

Best Answer

To what?

Best Answer

to what??? to your psyche.

Best Answer

My psyche is fine.

Best Answer

i'm speaking from both.

Best Answer

I also noticed you said i was "ahead of the game", what's wrong with that? Isn't there supposed to be a positive aspect of that?

Best Answer

you might want to read that part again...it was in a positive context.

Best Answer

I must have misunderstood then...."Thanks" I suppose.

Best Answer

That's how nights are

Best Answer

I wasn't referring to the night time.

Best Answer

then what were you referring to

Best Answer

Nothing.

Best Answer