Is it becasue i can smell faramones or something?
lover21JJ lover21JJ 22-25, F 37 Answers Mar 2, 2011

I just got turned on to havin my sexy, smelly, sweaty feet sniffed, licked and my toes sucked. I love it so much that I beg for it and the end result is explosive. You are not weird at all. You rock and I'm sure you are a excellent lover as well.

Best Answer

Awesome sounds like you're the kind of person i can enjoy spending time with all day

Best Answer

More than likely you've become attuned to her specific pheromones. The hormones she's releasing in her sweat are triggering that part of your brain they're meant to trigger. If the smell of other girls turns you off, you might just be one of those lucky guys designed for monogamy. :-)

Best Answer

I think you rock for being so honest. It`s great that there are people out there who love just about every part of their significant other. Even the smelly ones.

Best Answer

honestly when i first met her sher feet were ugly to me, but i find them really attractive.. so yeah... and here i'm not afraid of being honest...

Best Answer

Thanks baby girl. At least you are one of the opened minded females out their=) YOU ROCK!

Best Answer

well maybe its cause i'm trying to transition from male to female... so i can be really girly girl or i can be a tom boy... i love it... my girl says she loves me as a girl and as a guy... but some times i'm afraid she really wouldn't want to be with me but she says she does...

Best Answer

You're not weird at all. Believe it or not the foot fetish community is huge. Even some girls have foot fetishes. I LOVE the smell of my fiancé's feet she thought it was weird when I told her (which I told her up front to make sure I'm not wasting my time). But after she saw the affects they have on me and how good it felt for me to massage them and (sometimes) suck her toes she LOVES it and now wields the power of her feet. I'm a foot smell guy, I'm not really into the taste because it ruins the smell if you lick on them and stuff (different likes for different guys). I also like the way they feel moist and warm on my face fresh from the shoes but there's a catch to ding that. I've got this down to a science my fetish is soo bad. She builds up sweat and if I want her to rub her moist sweaty feet on my face I'll get less smell. However if I want a strong vinegary scent I let her really sweaty feet start to dry and then you get that scent. One day they were soo strong I was LITERALLY in a trance. She did this by wearing heels in 2 church services. they got sweaty from the first one, dried some and got sweaty again from the second service and dried again. She put them on my face to my nose and I was immediately taken over with a fierce and powerful force. I lost all strength and power and was under her control. I call it my aroma therapy.....<br />
The funny thing about this all is she also developed a love for a scent on me. She's turned on by the smell of my smelly hair. It developed because I only really wash my hair right before I go to get it cut down. Now she gets mad when I wash it, lol. But I have to before I get it cut or else it will look like a snow storm as it's being shaved. I don't particularly know why or how she loves the smell if my dirty hair but I make it happen because she likes it just like she makes the smelly feet happen because I like it. When you find a mate willing to do things you like and willingly, you've got a good thing goin....

Best Answer

Haha MY MAN!! I know how you feel about having it down to a science! ! I've had a foot fetish for womens feet since I was a todlar. The sweat n dry technique works perfectly for the aroma. A bit of advice...if youre dying to dig in but dont want to ruin the aroma, stick to heavy sniffing and light kissing until you feel yourself about to climax...then start the heavy licking and sucking WHILE youre coming. Works like a charm

Best Answer

Hey bro i think the same way if you lick the feet they get less smell and it is a good tip to let them dry in order to preserve the smell!! will try it...thanks for sharing.-

Best Answer

OK LOOK. IT'S 100% NORMAL. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU THAT IT IS WEIRD. THINGS ARE ONLY WEIRD WHEN OTHERS JUST ARE NOT ON THAT HIGH LEVEL TO UNDERSTAND IT. THEIR VIBRATIONAL TONE OF REAL LIFE IS LOW. TRUTHFULLY EVERYONE IS WEIRD. I WOULD RATHER BE WEIRD THAN BE BORING AND BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. A FOOT FETISH IS VERY NORMAL, AND ONE OF THE MOST NORMAL FETISHES IN THE WORLD. SOME PEOPLE HAVE POOP EATING FETISHES CALLED SCAT. SOME PEOPLE HAVE HAND FETISHES, PEE DRINKING FETISHES, ANIMALS SEX FETISHES AND MORE. IT AMAZES ME HOW PEOPLE CAN CALL US WEIRD WHEN WE HAVE PEOPLE DOING ORAL SEX ON SOMEONES ANUS AND THEN GIRLS DRINK DOWN *****, THAT IS CONSIDERED NORMAL FOR SOME STRANGE REASON. HERE US GUYS ARE GOING DOWN ON A FEMALE, KNOWING GOOD AND WELL SHE BLEEDS FROM DOWN THERE AND PEES. THIS WE LICK HER BOOTY KNOWING SHE POOPS OUT OF IT, BUT WE ARE THE ONES CALLED WEIRD JUST FOR LOVING THEIR FEET? MOST GIRLS LOVE HAVING THEIR STINKY CUTE FEET SNIFFED AND SUCKED. I HAVE SNIFFED AND SUCKED HUNDREDS OF FEMALE FEET IN MY LIFE, AND NEVER HAD A GIRL THINK IT IS WEIRD OR WANTED ME TO STOP. I HAVE HAD THEM ACTUALLY HAVE AN ****** WHEN DOING THIS. I EVEN HAD GIRLS BRING THEIR FRIENDS, SISTERS AND COUSINS OVER FOR ME TO DO THEIRS. PRETTY SOON I HAD ALL OF THE GIRLS IN THEIR NEIGHBOR HOOD WANTING ME TO DO THEIRS. I JUST THINK MOST GIRLS ON THE INTERNET ARE THE REALLY WEIRD ONES WHO GET OFFENDED! MAYBE THEY ARE JUST MENTALLY SLOW ON THE INTERNET OR SOMETHING.<br />
HAPPY SNIFFING AND LICKING GIRLS YUMMY STINKY CHEESY FEET=p

Best Answer

i do my gf feet and she does mine... i absolutely love it when we do each others... i'm big into it but for the last few weeks i really haven't done it and shes gone crazy for mine though... :)

Best Answer

Do you by chance live anywhere near Tulsa? I'd love to meet some of your friends.

Best Answer

How'd you go about getting her interested in yours?

Best Answer

no don't live near tulsa, anyways don't share her well... the last lesbien friend we had over to do a 3some... i got overly jealous and kept pulling her off.... her and me don't share well... honestly idk how i got her into my feet... after licking and kissing and doing stuff to her feet, she kinda develop a fetish for mine, hers are skinnier and longer than mine... mine are short and cubby, and she thinks they are really cute, she even likes smelling my dirty socks, just not as much as i like smelling hers, but idk i some how did it...

Best Answer

I love looking at girls feet especially if they are very attractive. I also love to smell under, over and between their toes especially if they are very stink, it turns me on. Everyone is at least attracted to something odd.

Best Answer

Ya i love to pull her toes back un smell the top of her feet!!

Best Answer

There is nothing weird about it. I love to smell women's feet when they are sweaty. I do an exploratory with my tounge on my wife's beautiful feet when she comes home from classes in the evening after wearing her heels or knee hip boots. The smell is incredible , especially in between her toes! She loves the feeling of having her feet licked and tounge cleaned. All women deserve to have their feet pampered and served by their men.

Best Answer

I always liked girls with sexy legs and pretty feet! I never thought it was weird or strange! Until one time i was chilling with my girl and she fell asleep on the bed. When i took her socks off and looked at her soft, pretty, french pedicured feet;i just had the urge to kiss them. When i smelled her feet I instantly got aroused and rock hard ! My libido was woken up with a shock through my whole body! I didn't understand what was happening! The smell of my girl's feet turned me on so much that I couldn't control myself! I began to touch myself while smelling her feet! I ended up *********** on her feet as she was waking up! She was giggling and asking what i was doing! all I could say was that her feet felt so good while i was ******* on them! It never happened again but it was VERY INTENSE that one time! Not a fan of stinky feet but i still think about that one time when the smell of my woman's feet drove me crazy!

Best Answer

This is not a foot fetish, but rather,a paraphilia. Fetishes are being aroused by an unusual body part. However, you enjoy the smell. This is called a paraphilia-basically a broader term of the word fetish that includes anything that turns you on (not just a body part.)

Best Answer

IT IS A FOOT FETISH. 99% OF GUYS WITH A FOOT FETISH ARE TURNED ON MOSTLY BY THE STINKY CHEESY SMELL OF THEM. IF A PERSON IS ADDICTED TO FOOD, THEN IT'S THE TASTE THAT MAKES THEM ADDICTED! SAME THING WITH GIRLS STINKY FEET!

Best Answer

Dude find one person who has a foot fetish that isnt aroused by the smell too. They arent that different...being aroused by the smell of feet is a...side affect if you will. A fetish doesnt necessarily have to do with a body part. .. just an object which is securely obscure. There are shoe fetishes and bondage fetishes.

Best Answer

I stumbled on this by accident and I'm so happy and relieved that I did; like you I've been into women's feet as long as I can remember. and like you had the same intoxication and pheromonal attraction to their smell...that surely produced a nirvana the few times I actually got to partake. <br />
Unfortunately, I was made to feel as if I was a criminal/deviant because of my quirk/fetish...<br />
and today for the 1st time I felt a huge mountain lift off me!....thank you all so much for your: openess, support and bravery....and renee43 you are truly amazing!!!.....<br />
Thank you again<br />
Ricky

Best Answer

You people are weird as f***

Best Answer

Its not weird, everyone is at least attracted to something odd or maybe you're just not on that level.

Best Answer

Hey Krissy how about you let me suck and lick your feet. I bet you a $100 you wont feel the same way after Ive worshiped your feet.

Best Answer

That's exactly it. although there are some things you need to know, foot fetishes as that's what they are called are not abnormal, and can be healthy if kept under control. Somewhere in your early young life you were turned on or sexually stimulated by feet. As I was with a hot looking teacher wearing a mini skirt and seamed nylons. her toes in hose made my , rose.

Best Answer

I love the smell of my wife's feet! she loves that I like it. She doesn't where socks in her uggs and sneaker and then puts them in my face just to watch my pants grow tighter. I find my self ******* off to her sneakers a lot! Your def not the only one out there! Call me gross all you want but if any girl with sexy feet asked me for a foot rub I bet I can make them wet ;-)

Best Answer

Its because you have a foot fetish. No worries I have one too and so do many men. Its very common. Google foot fetish go wild

Best Answer

We men like the smell of girl feet. I love women feet and they stink

Best Answer

Your not alone trust me... My sis is a lesbian...so all her friendsnot only come over... They leave there shoes here...right now im playing with her friend mistys flats...the smell is so hot...

Best Answer

are you thinking you are alone?-not at all-my girlfriend keeps her feet dirty and wears the same dirty stockings to work every day--her feet are beautiful and stink to high hell-and i love the way they smell--

Best Answer

Hhah i hate the smell of feet....but the smell of other things makes me like a beast. whos your daddy

Best Answer

It sounds like some sort of pheromone . Short of saying "call Mulder and Scully" I don't know what to tell you.

Best Answer

You probably connect feet with some pleasant thought...it happens :)

Best Answer