Because the sun is a mass of incandescent gas, a gigantic nuclear furnace, where hydrogen is built into helium at a temperature of millions of degrees. The sun is hot, the sun is not a place where we could live, but here on earth there'd be no life without the light it gives. We need it's heat, we need it's light, the sunlight that we see, made from our own sun's atomic energy

Best Answer

because its really a huge man flashing his naked weiner all day long and the big sunlight is like a sensor so we cant see what he is really honestly and truly doing. then the moon is the nice forgiving woman who comes out at night who is very soothing and give us all backmassages in out sleep

Best Answer

our*

Best Answer

so we can see and never trip....uh<br />
wait scratch the trip part I always trip even if the sun shines hahah

Best Answer

Scientifically bcoz of a nuclear fusion reaction in its core, nd spiritually to give a ray of hope dat darkness is always defeated

Best Answer

No its just me smiling

Best Answer

The same reason the moon beams.

Best Answer

Hhhh I was going to say that then I saw ur answer liked wt I wanna say

Best Answer