You're looking at things from your perspective; not what's in the best interest of a child. Loving, educated and financially stable parents are in the best interest of their children.Wait until you have these things and have matured.

Best Answer

See that's the problem I am financially stable. I am out of high school. Will be getting into a rn program. And my family travels around the united states, which I think will be wonderful for a baby. I wanna do it myself through a ***** donor.

Best Answer

Out of high school. Yeah. That means you're VERY stable. Feeb.

Best Answer

What is your problem? Like seriously stay off my questions. I will not defend myself to some stranger that has nothing better to do then cause drama. How about you grow up. Good day. (:

Best Answer

It sounds like your parents worked hard to provide for you but that's where it ends. Please don't burden them with a grandchild with the expectation / fantasy of you and baby in toe travelling around the US mooching off of them. Until you have the career from your rn education to say the very least, you're not stable. Cost of childcare for my daughter was about $800 a month (10 years ago) Also your child needs two loving parents; from a genetic perspective, you need to know who your child's father is as well as his family. You'll truly appreciate this one when you see certain health characteristics your growing child has that can't be traced back to your family. You also should own your own home in a neighborhood with a great school district before having a child, have 6-8 months of emercency funds saved, saving towards retirement and no credit card debt. Of course plenty of young girls have babies with far less and that's a whole different story.

Best Answer

My best friend wanted and had her first child at about your age more than 20 years ago. Although her daughter turned out fine, she really wished she had wanted. Although she recently finished her MBA, she had no idea how much children would impact her goals. I had my first child in my early 30's after getting married, having a great paying job, travelling all over the US and finishing my master's degree along with volunteer work. All I can say is with all the known challenges, I couldn't imagine having a child so young; these babies enter the world disadvantaged potentially impacting their entire lives.

Best Answer

You wanna have a baby before 20? Do you think you're mature enough to handle motherhood? Its a lot difficult than it seems

Best Answer

Yes. I'm good with both kinds of babies and young kids. From the ones that cry and like to throw wii remotes at me to the ones that wanna snuggle

Best Answer

Oh yes. You're so good with babies. As long as they're perfectly healthy and only require an initial investment of five large. God, I hate you so much.

Best Answer

JoeE i saw that answer and i gave up. She puts up a fight doesn't she. No offense babygirl

Best Answer

I think she's a little brat with no idea of anything. I hate these little kids who think they can have kids. I'll keep coming as long as this little baby does. She wants to give up, fine. I'm not. I hate these little idiots. Oh, and much offense to you, Babygirl, you little idiot.

Best Answer

Okay. A few things. You may be financially stable right now but what if you get fired or laid off? What about if you get sick and need expensive medical treatment? It does happen you know. It happened to me when I was younger than you. I'm disabled for life. What if that happens to you? What if the kid gets sick? What if there's some kind of birth defect that is going to result in a special needs child? Are you ready for that? What if you get twins or triplets? You know they typically implant three embryos, don't you? In fact, how much do you know about this whole thing?<br />
The truth is you're lonely and you want someone else and the only person who is going to love you unconditionally is a baby. You're not looking for a kid. You're looking for companionship. You're being immature and selfish. You might think you'll be great for a kid but what about a father? You just don't need one? What about your future child(ren?) What about them? They don't deserve to have a father in their lives? Really? You can't see what a colossal mistake this would be?<br />
You're being childish and you're being selfish. That baby will not be part of you. It will be a separate human being with separate needs and feelings. Grow up. You're not even old enough to graduate college. What is wrong with you?

Best Answer

You don't know a thing about me. First yes I know pretty much everything about using a ***** donor. Second I'm not lonely at all I have tons of friends and even some of them have children. Threed stuff happens u can't product the future so y try. Live with the hand ur given. As for the father part that is only my decision and mine alone.

Best Answer

And I'm not some stupud teen that dosent have a clue about the world I would NEVER bring a child into this world without at least five grand in the bank and a stable job

Best Answer

One, I know enough about you. I know you're a kid trying to have a kid. You're not ready and the reason kids have kids is because of some loneliness or insecurity. If you don't understand that you're REALLY not ready. I don't care how many friends you have. That does not affect loneliness. That is insecurity. Wow. You really are clueless. Stuff happens? Why try? BECAUSE IT'S A ******* BABY YOU DUMB BROAD! ****! What is wrong with you? So I ask what if you get sick or it does and your response is "YOU CAN'T PREDICT THE FUTURE?! What the ****?!! What is wrong with you? Jesus!! It may be your decision to deprive your kid of a father but it's a bad one. It's selfish and childish. Grow up you child. You're a miserable pathetic excuse for a human being! I hope you turn out to be sterile! I hate dumb kids like you who think they're ready to have kids and then they don't even want to consider the possibility of something going wrong! DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE?! WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Best Answer

Five grand? You think that's all it takes to raise a kid? You are a stupid teen who doesn't have a clue about the world! FIVE GRAND? WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU DUMBASS KID?!? ****, you're an idiot!!! WHAT IF THE KID IS SICK?! I was born with severe scoliosis. When I was 18 months old my parents had to pay for a $15,000 dollar operation to SAVE MY LIFE! THIS WAS 26 YEARS AGO! HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE NOW YOU DUMB CHILD?! GROW. THE. ****. UP!!!

Best Answer

If I believed in God I would pray for you to be sterile. No child deserves a mother like you! How goddamned stable can you be at 18 or 19 years old? In this economic state? How stable can you be? The fact that you think you are once again demonstrates your complete ineptitude. You're not only immature, you're stupid.

Best Answer

Wow clueless aren't you five grand just to start out. Not that that is any of your business. For your information it cost 10 grand to bring a child into this world if its healthy and about 20 if a c section is needed and that doesn't include other expenses

Best Answer

Most likely more stable then you. (: I have a job as certified nursing assistant that I just love. And I'm about to start classes in a registered nurse program.

Best Answer

You're ABOUT TO START? ****, HOW ******* DUMB CAN YOU BE? You've demonstrated again and again you're just some immature stuck-up little ***** with no idea about anything. You want to post a public question? Especially one like this and you ***** and moan like the petulant little bitchy child you are when someone tells you how gigantically stupid you are? I'm laughing at you. My friends are laughing at you. I showed someone this question and they said you were "being a ridiculous little girl." I agree! An initial investment of 5 large and some classes? SMART! WOW! YOU SURE PROVED ME WRONG! You're a shallow worthless little spoiled brat. You are a child. You little *****. Go away and just disappear. I hope you never have kids. No child deserves you. None. I hope you just dry up. I hope those treatments burn out your vile womb. You pathetic little *****.

Best Answer

So how are you going to afford that? You admitted you had 5 to start. WHERE IS THE REST COMING FROM YOU DISGUSTING COW?

Best Answer

Lmao! Looks like your not the bright one. Do you have any idea how much a nurse makes? Try about 80 to 90 grand a year. So yes try to tell me I can't afford a baby now. You and your friend may be laughing at me, but I will be the one laughing to the bank.

Best Answer

WAAHH!!! I'M STILL CRYING BECAUSE I POSTED A STUPID QUESTION AND I GOT A MEAN ANSWER! WAHHH!!! I don't have a child and I don't want one. I know all about greasy little ******* like you. Your mommy probably didn't love you (SHOCKER!) and now you want to be mommy yourself. You little child. God, you are so incredibly stupid. How do you put your pants on? No wonder you can't get a man. No one would put up with a little cow like you. I'M ABOUT TO START CLASSES! BUT RATHER THAN KNOWING THAT MEANS I NEED TO WORK ON MYSELF BEFORE BRINGING ANOTHER LIFE INTO THIS WORLD, I'M GOING TO ASSUME THAT MEANS I'M READY! I'LL RAISE THE KID BY MYSELF AND TAKE MY CLASSES AT THE SAME TIME! Great idea genius! How do you not drown in the shower? How are you this stupid? Are you a troll? No way you could be this big a dumbass and a ****. You're a ****. ****. See You Next Tuesday, you greasy little bloody **** rag *****.

Best Answer