I consider Israel a terrorist, racist nation and I do not support it.
BlkLadyDeath BlkLadyDeath 41-45, F 10 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Politics

I am not even Jewish and I know you are full of ****. And what is with the racist dog question. YOU are the ******* racist and cause most of the problems in this world with your ****** attitude.

Best Answer

Because of Hitler's evil. We vowed that Jews would never have to live through anything like that again.

Best Answer

Go ahead and bring the Holocaust card again! Maybe that well explain what's happening in Palestine and Iraq!

Best Answer

I know it sucks, but Jews and Palestines have been at it since the days of the old testament. The Jews progressed, the Palestines didn't. What can I say? It'd be nice if we all lived as oje and in peace, but we know that it'll never happen.

Best Answer

Foot hold<br />
manifest destiny ... got to keep dem arabs down nigga..it is more strategic than anything there is a red under your bed.

Best Answer

The Israel Lobbyist have big bucks , they are right up there with the NRA as far as funds and influence.

Best Answer

wow... why do you think they are "terrorists?"

Best Answer

nicely said

Best Answer