mizong27 mizong27 31-35, M 66 Answers May 10, 2011

You know what: I am SO sick and tired of the unsympathetic responses to the way Blacks are (mis)treated. As someone above stated, walk a mile in a Black person's shoes, THEN state your (faulty) opinion! "Blacks don't have a monopoly on being mistreated....." How about, Blacks have been REGULARLY mistreated in the past and PRESENT! That is, Blacks CONTINUE to be mistreated, prejudged, etc. for NO apparent reason (don't hand me the bullshit about crime, blah, blah, blah.....there is no bigger criminal than the dominant group/group in power....EVER!!!!!). WOW! This world is and will forever remain dumb, blind, ignorant, and making excuses for people's poor behavior. In addition, the comment about "real issues" is fallacious, at best, because it totally disregards the fact that RACISM is STILL a real/true/valid/actual ISSUE! It makes me laugh (from frustration) how so many individuals can be so oblivious to the TRUTH.

Best Answer

I totally agree!

Best Answer

Truly. The person that made that comment about the "real issues" is either an ignorant plebian or a suspected-white supremacist pawn trying to play dumb. These people lie as if there isn't a racial issue against black people knowing damn well there is!

Best Answer

Ok...wow...welcome to 2011. Race, not an issue anymore. Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, the list goes on have equal rights.

if your going to be outraged why not be outraged by world hunger and disease ridden countries? about the anal rape that is gas prices, about issues in REAL TIME.

There is more discrimination against same sex marriage, or transgender individuals than there is against another race.

FURTHER MORE, Blacks are not the only ones who have ever suffered. Each race has had to overcome their own battles.

Best Answer

Well said!!!!!

Best Answer

100% agree racism is highly overrated if black people want to complain about racism stop looking at other people and start looking at your self.

Best Answer

You cannot understand until you walk in a minorities shoes. There is even a book about this. "Black Like Me." It's just fact.

Best Answer

Have you ever heard of racial profiling and institutional racism?

Best Answer

Shut your mouth. Black people were taken from their country by chains and whipped to an oblivion. How dare you. would you pass the same comment if it was your history

Best Answer

you are wrong. you cant say that racism is overrated when you havent live one day as a black person. i want racism to end more than anybody, but looking at my past and my currents experiences, i hate to say i dont see racism going anywhere for a while.

Best Answer

Dude I am black.

Best Answer

Please see my response.....you're WAY off!

Best Answer

White people complain about it, too.....the sensible ones who see the TRUTH, at least. Also, 'overrated' is not the best word choice in this case. In addition, I believe the question was in reference to how OTHERS treat Blacks, so "looking at your self" [sic] is not the correct response. Sad.

Best Answer

Yes, even though they don't have much to complain about since they run America and don't experience racism on a general basis. They are the majority in America. Blacks so not have the power to deny them jobs and different things since they control this country. Yes blacks can hate them but we cannot hold them back since we are only 13% of the US population and are not generally in charge.

Best Answer

Dude, I am black I have experienced racism before but for the most part it hasn't been by whites I can think of a few situations that I have experienced mild racism but nothing to bad. However I have experienced a lot of racism by other blacks I am 27 years old and some of the things they have said to me will blow your mind.

Best Answer

You're not black. Stop pretending.

Best Answer

It's not fair to imply that all races have gone through the same thing. Coby, you have to remain optimistic and push forward, the majority will not always be the same race - the world is changing. Many of use want and work hard and fight to end it.

Best Answer

You must be white.

Best Answer

You'll NEVER understand so you shouldn't speak on it.

Best Answer

Oh this response is complete blabber. You didn't even answer the question. Psh, please.

Best Answer

They are the true Gods and Goddess of this nation

Best Answer

I think most replies on this topic are too shallow. The question was not why african americans are hated by white americans. The question is why does the world hate black people. There is a lot of validity to it. Try being black and traveling through south asia. Then be white and do the same. You will see the stark difference in treatment.

Of course we will not discuss Europe because there is a history there.

Next go to South America and see how local people of african descent are treated and in many cases ridiculed there (for example Brazil). Go to Israel, and see how they treat the newly arrived Ethiopian jews (with street demonstrations about *iggers).

Once you see these things, you will notice a pattern. There is Xenophobia and then there is simple disdain. Xenophobia explains why many people who travel to strange places have strangers staring at them. But disdain explains why when people of African descent go to those places, people point and laugh.

It is true that the US has come a long way from the 1800's; but the problem is that in places like South Asia, there are now going through that period when it comes to black people. Russia and Czech Rep, and Ukraine too. Not to mention places like Thailand and Indonesia.

Best Answer

Brother, I respect your comment. But, it was not until the mid-1960s when black Americans were not being massively lynched for being black. Do not say the "1800s" when slavery existed -- and slavery itself was only ended in America because it became a liability on the country -- no more money could be made from it -- because after the end of slavery is when the cruelest display of bigotry befell African Americans.

Best Answer

hi,

i am a Christian lady. I have to say that there is NOTHING absolutely NOTHING wrong with your race. if you study the scriptures your people are the tribe of Judah. The evidence is overwhelming. Why is your race persecuted more than any other group? You are on the center of the enemy's radar screen. He will work tirelessly day in and day out to hide the truth of who you are from not only your people, but the rest of the world as well.

I am very sorry and hurt for your justified indignation at white people. In order to get through this life with some sanity, try to understand that it's not so much the white people, but the enemy using them as a vessle to taunt and mock your people. Try and see the real spiritual warfare behind the scenes. The Lord came to die for all mankind, even us white folks.

Many white people truly love your people very much and are for you, not against you. All you have to realize is the truth of who you are and not let the lies invade your psyche any longer.

God bless you richly and walk in his peace and your true identity in Him.

Best Answer

You are a beautiful human being. I thank you. To read what you wrote brought tears to my eyes and also a smile to my face. You really lifted my heart and spirit. Thank you lovely lady. Thank you very much. I send you hugs, peace, and love.God Bless You.

Best Answer

awwwww (((((hugs))))) thank you sweetie. I am glad it blessed you. Email me anytime if i can pray for you.

Best Answer

you are truly a woman of the Lord for that vital information and comment glad to know women like you exist GOD BLESS QUEEN..

Best Answer

Thank you friend. God bless.

Best Answer

Thank you for your great response. I never knew this information thank you for being honest :)

Best Answer

I am glad it blessed you. Shalom

Best Answer

**** YOU, YOU FAKE DUMASS WHITE CHRISTAN, GOD DIDNT DIE FOR US, HE WAS KILLED BY THE GOVERNMENT WHICH IS WHY THE WORLD IS SO ****** UP TODAY. YALL WHITE PEOPLE THINK YALL CANT BE TOUCHED. ALL WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD GET THE **** BEATEN OUT OF THEM. YALL STILL TREAT BLACK PEOPLE LIKE ****. NOW LETS SEE HOW YOU GUYS LIKE IT!

Best Answer

Escuse you? I am black and you obviously need to go back to school. Please dont be like another Hitler. All i have to say is that we should learn from other peioples mistake. Not making it worse. Your a fool. Idgaf You are. And The christian woman <3 I Love You. May You Be sent to heaven

Best Answer

The Lord loves you and your people very much. Press into his love.

Best Answer

They know who we are. But we don't, we are like a tree that roots have been cut off.

Best Answer

Hate has nothing to do with race. It is the evil that is in a person's heart when they are born. People are just plain evil and they are demon possessed that is the reason they hate others. They probably hate themselves as well. There are people that has no conscious. Nothing seem to bother them. They can do anything and go to bed and sleep like a hog. Hate is the reason.

Best Answer

I just wonder how black dogs and cats have been treated

Best Answer

It has been said that blacks have done nothing worth anything. It has been said that we get more handouts than any other racial group. A little research will prove this all untrue. In the past many groups had problems this is true, and still is. I have never blamed white people for all of my personal problems. The history of this country has been to keep minorities down and also women. That has not changed. It was mentioned that we have more laws to protect us, well that is a reflection on whites not blacks. It would seem that America still has some growing up to do.

Best Answer

Dogs are treated better.

Best Answer

its amazing that we have to listen to so much crap from a bunch of jackass, which other race was treated like how black people were treated and was never given an apology? also when slavery ended black never said lets kill all white people...no we took our place and started to work really hard and we had most of the skills, given we were doing the same work while we were in slavery.....but no the white came up with a new plan to keep black people in slavery....the old Jim crow....and then the drugs wars in the 70's... so how you sit there and talk about your crap.....also the jews didn't went through what we went through...but they were given land a billions of dollars.....what did black folks got....nothing and all these years black folks have not asked for anything.

Best Answer

I don't won't or need an apology. Those are merely words. But I do understand what your saying.

Best Answer

As a race they are a failed underclass of people. 80% are the stereotype. They deplete the welfare system. They have never had a civilization that even remotely civilized. Young women are the breadwinners by having more babies to collect more welfare. Blacks have never amounted to anything. They are the parasites of the world.

Best Answer

What a joke. Any and all things that has been created for the white man but when a black man gets any benefird from it they become an abuser of it. White people use the same systems as the black man y'all get foodstamps more of you all using them than us I look at what's going on in the store . The white man is always putting down the black man because he is a man an white man you are man kind so to make yourself feel big you put down what you wish you could be. All of this is a illusion I know where the black man is going where are you going. With your fake beleaf

Best Answer

Your ingnorance and hatred is a insult to our creator. When Europe was in the dark ages worshiping fire as there god, it was the moors of the black nile valley who civilized you Europeans. Ask Herodotus the father of greek everything. Rome and Greece are both imitators. In fact italy was once black, thats why the black Madonnas arecstil every where in Europe.

Best Answer

Amen!!

Best Answer

Failed? we've been completely and purposely pushed down in every western society! ofcourse most will fail!
i WISH i could take away your history and replace it with mine for a day. jlebeau0 you ignorant idiot! it take pure hate to be as ignorant as you are, to fail to see the injustice done to black PEOPLE! over time that has led us to be the least appreciated and down trodden people group EVER in american history. if "amounting to anything' means being anything like being like you hate filled scared white people. then i'm glad to amount to nothing in your eyes!

Best Answer

You are the devil of the world. Remember your a reject form africa.

Best Answer

You need to wake up at my old job all I seen was whites coming in with bridge cards don't go there with that welfare bullsh*t whites are minority now and some are still racist it's just as simple as that. Yeah you say blacks never amounted to anything do you know Oprah??Obama??Michael Jordan??Jay-z??Lebron James???Dr Dre??? The list goes on open your eyes we Blacks invented half the things you use in everyday life wake up and stop being ignorant. Are y'all proud of the things y'all say and do to Blacks that's sad I know plenty successful black people including myself and family members not just celebrities I don't have problems with anybodies skin color every ethnic group has people who suffers the same way whites, Asians,blacks, and so on this world is sad

Best Answer

You have bought into the lie of conformity, ans you need to e d Cate yourself by keeping your EYES WIDE OPEN, and see the truth. Unless you want to continue the ostrich pattern that most have fallen into. I confess I had did the same ostrich method...and my friends of color told me tonight of their "daily.
Please wake up and smell the shi_!
Media is tied in with our government...so expect diversion from the t r u th and the magic of twisting the ugly Into something ok.
I TRUELY AWOKE, and say it Flippin Mae me angry and sad all at once.
HOW ABOUT EVERYONE WAKE UP AND SEE GOD LOVE VARIETY WHICH IS WHY EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING IS DIFFERENT AND SHOULD BE TREATED AND BE ACCEPTED and LOVED EQUALLY. Shame on you, and I pity you to walk asleep your entire life! Now I challenge you and your peers to please open your view..eyes and watch the differences of how Black people are "profiled" as an excuse to be bullied. Might I add "profiling" and bullying is illegal. TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE...and everyone NEEDS to b a involved and act. THATS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN CHANGE THIS-GET NFORMED WITH PEOPLE AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL SARE THE UGLY TRUTH.
God bless, and REMEMBER....HE THE ALMIGHTY AND THE ONLY JUDGE!!!

Best Answer

Fear, ignorance, generalizations. Not everyone hates them. Remember, there are also other races that face discrimination as well.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

Blacks have equal, if not more rights than whites or any other race. I don't see a white, Hispanic or Chinese month? And guess what blacks would say if there was a white history month, were racist... Blacks have so many more opportunities to get grants and scholarships for college than any other race because they have some available for ONLY black people. But if whites had their own scholarships we would be discriminating and blacks would sue us... Blacks say the "N" word all the time like its cool, but if anyone else says it then were racist... There are so many examples like this. Every race is going to have a small portion of other races who do not like them, but that's life stop crying about it and acting like your 5 years old and grow up!

Best Answer

funny I had to take out loans to go to college. I got no hand out. ANy scholarship I got was out of scholastic aptitude and also the N word is not apart of my vocabulary so please save the sweeping generalizations.

Best Answer

Its whit month everyday in America

Best Answer

We took a negative word and made it postive. Because we are creators.

Best Answer

We deserve black history month go read a history book so you'll understand better blacks invented a lot of things, stood up for rights, we had civil rights leaders who stood up for not only our race but everyone no other race has mastered any of these accomplishments so what if we have our own month it was given to us for a reason

Best Answer

when a black man stands up for himself, he is opressed and percieved through the media as" complaining" " cant solve their problem" " blame whites when they do the self hate" well, whites have this opinion of infiriority over blacks. They went into our communities and created different demnominations in which ignorance is whats practiced, for example " am african, am carribbean" they cant be one. If you research, the white people have a history, the asian have a history blacks are the only people that have no true identity, instead they say we were the slaves, and evolution teach monkeys is our origin, a whole human race that has no difference with a white man but colour. so if am a monkey then a white man is also. Anyway hating on black is not the correct term, but opression is. opression is when a black man cant be on top of a white man in society, if he is then he is a puppet of the white man, since obama came in to power he surely is doing what the white man says but what about the blacks. i tell you why its becasue if he adresses the issues of a black man he will be seen as a " racist and a stereoptype" whites for years have been doing this. they steal, kill and destroy and they say to the people through media Black people have the tendacy to do this. well, in america and england crime is at a higher rate, but when i was in africa crime was very low and this is a black nation. a white man is a better thief then a black man, when a black man steals he get caught becasue he doesnt know how to steal, if a white man steal you will never know. they have fought more wars than anyone yet their are more blacks behind barz. all these excuses i hear white people make about hating blacks are hipocricy THEY CANT STAND US AND CHANGE.

Best Answer

Cause were so cool that we change other people and countries into trying to act like us that's why were called cool black people and posers are always trying to act like cool black people but they fail and act gangster instead making there families pissed off (japanese try to stop black people from changing there countries pathetic followers also

Ps all you jive *** turkey are racist cause ive been denied service at an asian barber shop and ive been

Best Answer

anyone think that racism is right deserves to be lock up with the race that the hate because everyone is equal in my book..............racism wrong, and throughout this world no one is good so RACISM is just so wrong...............everyone have rights and wrongs

Best Answer

Not so......quit your whinning.

Best Answer

people just hate and need some excuse so i guess race is just as good as anything

Best Answer

All I will say is this every race has a bad side and a good side. No one is perfect! Every one says we are the problem when if White People would have left us in OUR OWN COUNTRY(AFRICA),,, you WHITE PEOPLE wouldn't have to deal with US!!! OUR HOMELAND IS RICH WITH ALL THE BEAUTY GOD MADE and WHITE HAD TO COME AND TAKE OVER... As always THE DECEITFUL AND CRAZY WHITE MAN HAD TO STICK HIS NOSE IN OUR BUSINESS!!!! We were taught to be against ourselves and most of can't understand that!!! Get the facts and then say we are parasites to this GOD FORSAKING WORLD!

Best Answer

Africa is a continent.

Best Answer

Not nessissarilly. Im taking GCSE in History and it is fact that we blacks were selling eachother to other tribes anyway, however it did goi worse. But thats the past now. We have moved on. But in my opinion racism is still there with all race. You go into google and write 'Hate White people'or something and i think a lot of things would come up. If you ask me is MLK was alive he wouldnt really be happy with how the world is

Best Answer