Well, women can pretty much wear anything they want...I can't think of anything a Woman could appear in that was considered "men's" that a woman would be ostracized or ridiculed for. On the other hand, I wore a Kilt Saturday most of the day, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy wearing a skirt on a long term basis...we ain't built right. This doesn't really answer the question I guess.

Best Answer

They can, but it won't stop others from judging.

Best Answer

Honestly as long as you are clothed and dressed for the weather I really don't care what you wear...Ok no swim suits to the opera...so with in reason I am not going to care what you have on.

Best Answer

It's the evolution of society. High heel shoes as an example didn't come from women wearing them. It was high society rich men. Then it was adopted later on and women starting wearing high heels. Skirts as an example, men wore them and later adopted by women. <br />
If you go to countries where modern times hasn't touched that part of world, you see men in Yemen and other countries wear skirts. Like pattern garments wrapped around their waiste and down their legs. It's prestige in such countries.<br />
But what happened in west, is the age of new philosophy. Some people, trying to come up with new thinking and starts telling people what to wear, what not and so on. <br />
So this later was later shaped in mind and society and later pushed by government, and media, and movies. Now, if you wear certain thing, look in a certain way you're judged. Sad fact but that's how it is.

Best Answer

I live in a small town. very conformist (gossip rules) and we had a young lady 6 foot 9 and dressed to the nines. She had a body builders arms and an adams apple you could use in a cricket game. And the only thing that was said about her/him behind his back. Was that if he was to go to all that trouble why did he not shave his legs.

Best Answer

Would you want to sell a man wearing a tiny mini skirt. I sure wouldn't

Best Answer