"One ring to rule them One ring to find them One ring to bring them in darkness and bind them"Tolkien
grayday104 grayday104 22-25, M 14 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Religion

Because if your not a Muslim your an infidel and therefore you get your head chopped off. As apposed to Christianity, god gives you a free will.

Best Answer

Christianity have killed for their religion too but I admit it's been awhile

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

There doesn't. Organized religion appeals to those who lack both the intelligence and the werewithal to realize that being a person of moral character benefits them and the society they live in and HAVE to be told this through the "word" of an always-disappointed, always-pissed off, always vengeance-seeking God. I have no problem with people believing in a deity and calling this intelligence God; I do. But organized religion is the product of men seeking to control, not of any higher intelligence.

Best Answer

yeah it's funny cause Jesus disliked organized religion as well

Best Answer

Because people creating religions keep screwing up the truth of spiritual belief and quibble over cultural differences.There is one God which many cultures know by many names.

Best Answer

Yeah many religions are based off another which makes it weird that they can't get along

Best Answer

Because living in peace would be unbareably boring.

Best Answer

how would you know?

Best Answer

People love drama

Best Answer

If it's the "religion" that rules, it's not religion.

Best Answer

rules over other religions

Best Answer

This is why I don't like the term "religion". I believe religion should be about faith. Not about ruling over another belief. Faith should have power over ones soul, and nothing else. I believe faith is essential, but religion has become a judgmental, hypocritical, self-righteous hierarchy, when it should really be about love.

Best Answer

If only if only...

Best Answer

Well said, MS. I feel the same way. I have faith; I do not follow religion.

Best Answer

Religion was the bastion of rule of empires and civilisation , However it became the Viral Virus of man; heritage, culture , history and his individuality, The dominant religions are actually empires in making every one adhere to the set beliefs, It is a enthema of deterioting beliefs that will one day be banished from the minds of all, Religion is actually a chaotic set of rules that were all lost in the translation of its intended purposes , the dominant religion are actually the dogs of death making sure everyone perishes in the mindset of the Individual mayhem brought about by man's quest for Universality and like the deadly cancer cells it afflicts all with the igonarance of a purely stupid dumb looney let loose in a world of utter destruction.

Best Answer

I don't believe religion is as bad as you say but I understand your point maybe religion shouldn't exist if we can't stop fighting over it

Best Answer

because they claim that there's only one god and you believe in that god or you burn in hell. truth is that there's many gods, however, they haven't taken their psych meds in a while so everybody burns in hell anyways. sorry to say. ;-)

Best Answer

Yeah who can without a doubt prove one religion is better than another?

Best Answer

religion is bull ****. practice whatever faith you please, just practice what you preach....

Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer

thanks grayday, happy holiday.

Best Answer

you too

Best Answer

you mean mine?.. ;)

Best Answer

Quiet you! I know you're Atheist

Best Answer

Most religions claim to be the only way to go.

Ironically, that one thought makes them all the same.

Best Answer

yeah good point

Best Answer

l think Jews will rule

Best Answer

okay then

Best Answer

............................................................... :/

Best Answer

???

Best Answer

Exactly - lol

Best Answer