vitamins break down food & give the body it's nutrients. he must have taken them on an empty stomach.. they serve no purpose if you haven't eaten anything..

Best Answer

Ditto.

Best Answer

yes, usually he takes then on an empty stomach and it was hell for him. he also tried eating and he also got sick.

Best Answer

He could need a lower dosage. Some meds too, you gotta take them with food or water.

Best Answer

i agree

Best Answer

your stomach became a war zone between good Bacteria vs bad Bacteria

Best Answer

ouch

Best Answer

I can't take em neither makes me sick

Best Answer

Have you ever tried zinc?

Best Answer

yup-nothing-does not matter if there is food in my gutz!

Best Answer

if taken on empty stomach, best to be taken during meals

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I get that too, especially on an empty stomach. The worst for me is the clear caps

Best Answer

i never realized it on myself but him its the zinc.

Best Answer

The acids in the vitamins are hard on the stomach at times.

Best Answer

i think so too.

Best Answer

I take some vitamins at bedtime and some after my lunch. It really depends on what you're taking and what you've eaten or not eaten. Do some more research or talk with your doctor about it.

Best Answer

my hub is the zinc or one a day. he tried both, eating and not eating and he gets sick

Best Answer

Find some recent news- vitamins have been recently debunked the way we have been programmed to take them

Best Answer

it could be and yes, and looking into recent news can help.

Best Answer

Eat a FULL meal before you take them and pop an antacid like Tum's that should help.

Best Answer

Take with food. This will help metabolize them more efficiently and provide the most from your macro supplements.

Best Answer