silkyfeline01 silkyfeline01 36-40 8 Answers Sep 18, 2012 in Community

I'll assume you're speaking about its people. Most have lived in one community for their entire lives and believe diversity is concept rather than a reality and part of life. More most a vacation entails packing up the kids and driving to even more remote areas than they live to get away from it all. Simply put small town mindedness. This you can find in many rural areas of the US.

Best Answer

hmm think its the frakking for natual gas that causes the sucking ohh scott walker might suck or might not state govt might suck too but might not

Best Answer

Why Wisconsin is a lovely state,,,some of my best friends come from the BIG W....elitist!

Best Answer

I like wisconsin, I think it's pretty. Perhaps, it's just not the place for you.

Best Answer

Ya the state is beautiful, but the women are discusting, fat, and hate everyone else that is happy. The men are so desperate, and the goverment . Well that's a F N joke

Best Answer

try newcastle Aus... ;|

Best Answer