Possibly because when other people sing the same songs, they tend to unwittingly copy the original singer.

Best Answer

Some do. Have you ever heard The Proclaimers sing "500 miles"? <I>Cos I'd wawk five hundr'd mi-yals and I'd walk five hundr'd more to be tha mahn who walks a tho-(rhymes with throw)-z'nd mi-yals to fall down at your door"</I> A workmate and I used to sing this, outrageously overdoing the accent. It helped to pass the time in a dull job :-)

Best Answer

Yeah! Great song, and great example. another that has since crossed my mind was the girl from the cranberries... flawed premise on my part I suppose.

Best Answer

Love her accent.

Best Answer

It will stand out !!!!! FOCUSING is the method. FOCUS on the things you want to project. and BELIEVE with yourself that you can do it. Why others can mimic other voices 5 to 10 voices with different accent? because they focus in doing it. I know you can do it... YOU CAN DO IT !!!!

Best Answer

singing a song is like forging a handwriting... the true accent kinda gets lost (though not 100 %, i would add), the same way as writing a paragraph in someone's handwriting would be flawed..

Best Answer

Try listening to the Jam or the Smiths of tons of other English bands. Or every horrible Country artist. :-)

Best Answer

or just every country artist.

Best Answer

i've wondered that - something to do with universal language of music probably

Best Answer