Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 14 Answers May 6, 2013 in Doing Good

Of course, someone loves you. There is definitely nothing wrong with you.

Best Answer

You need to feel that within you and yes someone special will feel that.

Best Answer

ask urself . me, i know why. lol.

Best Answer

I know loneliness well .. It pretends to be my friend .. I cant be hurt if I stay home .. I sometimes feel like I don't derserve it .. Love .. To be loved but Thsts bullshit. .. The only person stopping me from getting what I want is me . I will find someone who cares about me and not leave when times get hard . . Going thru a divorce . .i haven't felt that warm emotion of happiness in a long time .. Is there something wrong with me? Maybe I am to creative .. To sensitive and feel Pain deeper than some . I don't think that's a weakness ..

Best Answer

I'm the same way :/ except I've never been married lol

Best Answer

Well at least you know your not alone .. someday we will find someone who is down thru the good and the bad .. Looking forward to that day ..

Best Answer

I don't know. I don't always want a boyfriend, most of the tine i don't. I'm happy being on my own, but every now and then i do get lonely and just want soneone to cuddle with lol

Best Answer

Everyone loves someone. Don't be so harsh on yourself.

Best Answer

I tell myself that a lot .. I tell myself to be nicer ., your doing good . I am proud of u. It seems to be working ..

Best Answer

because you need to much attention

Best Answer

No i don't.. I'm pretty independent. I live alone, go to school full time, and work part time.. i don't need a boyfriend and most of the time i don't even want one.. just occasionally when I'm feeling lonely i wish i had someone to cuddle with and just talk about stuff.. i don't ask for much, I'm easy to please. I don't even like shopping so money isn't an issue lol

Best Answer

To me .. The way you describe yourself ., you sound pretty kool .. We can be are worst enemy sometimes ... Be proud of yourself for what your accomplishing .. ;)

Best Answer

that's long enough to grasp my attention for awhile

Best Answer

your very young and have plenty of time to find someone to love you .take your time play it cool.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Read down a few questions? Someone loves us all.

Best Answer

Oh, stop it. If that's really you in your profile pic, you're gorgeous. Cut it out.

Best Answer