I'm just ready to give up. Jump off the bridge. Just say forget it all. I see no point in living.
JustThatLesbionn JustThatLesbionn 18-21, F 4 Answers May 25 in Parenting & Family

Take my hand <br />
Don't give up<br />
Feel free to message me <br />
If you want to vent <br />
A HUg!

Best Answer

It's something most people don't understand or refuse to accept, but there are some people who are born to lose no matter how hard they try. I am one of them. I don't want to say you are too, but I feel there are more than most people would care to admit.

Best Answer

I think I was born to lose. I'm ugly. I'm dark. No one likes me. I ruin everything. I can't do anything. I have no talent. I just sit in the house. I have a lot of problems. Nothing good ever happens

Best Answer

I'm sorry. I am in a similar situation. I feel as if I was born only so there would be someone to take care of my disabled mother. Nobody cared about my personal life or individual identity. I was simply a tool used to keep her alive and healthy. Now I'm 41, never had a life of my own, and no idea how to even start trying. Nothing good has ever happened in my life and I feel it probably never will.

Best Answer

Feel the same. My fam thinks I'm a demon

Best Answer

That soon, huh?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer