People say it isn't a painful death. SO why does it hurt to press the throat with your finger but if youre strangled it doesnt hurt? I asked this on YA and it got reported lol. so i came here to ask in a community whose median age is higher than 10 years old. also, autoerotic asphixiation?
spacecloudnine spacecloudnine 31-35, M 15 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Health

Of course it hurts.

Best Answer

With autoerotic asphixiation, the ob<x>ject is not death; even if someone's assisting you, it's a controlled pressure. When someone's trying to strangle you to death, the pressure often breaks bones, crushes the larynx, etc---all of which would cause pain.

Best Answer

Maybe it doesn't hurt... maybe it does but you are so in for trying to get that high ******... but it can kill. My son just died from erotic asphyxiation. He was 26.

Best Answer

It's kind of like squeezing your **** it doesn't hurt if you do it, but let someone who intends to hurt you do it, and the result will quite surprise you.

Best Answer

They do it for the high kind of like playing Russian Roulette ,some say it is a sexual high as well .That may be but it also causes brain damage ,possible broken neck , the rope burn itself would be painful but you really don't want to hear any of this so why ask? You want to try it but afraid of the pain?Well don't say no one told you because many have tried it F***** hurts !>sides how many of these people that died have you asked about it?

Best Answer

it hurt anytime anyone choked me

Best Answer

It doesn't hurt... until the last ten seconds.... I learned that from my grandpa...

Best Answer

I'm wondering if you're confusing the pain of BDSM play and auto-erotic asphyxiation (breath play). People into breath play like the high of not breathing, being out of control, near passing out, etc. The idea is not to hurt. Other types of BDSM play include pain. <br />
Though it does hurt the next day-and that's if it's consensual. If it's not consensual, fighting the choker to get away can cause far more pain than the actual choking itself. <br />
Just so you know, this is a very, very dangerous thing to do. You're talking about risking death.

Best Answer

It hurts like hell, somebody has been filling you with hooey.

Best Answer

if it hurts like hell why is strangulation said as being pleasurable? autoerotic asphixiation involves strangling.

Best Answer

Because once you lose your air your almost immediately faint so that is why you do not feel pain.<br />
My friend was highly allergic to peanuts.When he happen to accidentally ate some at a a formal party his throat swelled up and passed out.He did not remember anything but everyone saw he gasping for air and grabbing his throat similar to being strangled.

Best Answer

thatd mean strangled would be a peaceful death not a painful one i think its movies that make people think its painful

Best Answer

Well my friend had a total look of pain but when he came out of it in the hospital he said he did not remember any of it nor does he remember any pain.

Best Answer

i been choked before until i passed out and it hurts like really bad and it burns too i thought i was gonna die. it leaves marks too on ya neck and yes it is painful, very painful the next day too.

Best Answer

perhaps you got something stuck down your throat while you were being strangled because being strangled is pleasurable apparently not painful.

Best Answer

when someone choking you and trying to kill you its not pleasurable at all its very painful and scary!

Best Answer

have you ever been strangled because when its not consentual its not pleasurable its actually extremely painful.

Best Answer

Are you effing kidding me?

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

I've never heard of anyone saying that it is not a painful death.

Best Answer

if it isn't a painful death why do so many people like to strangle themselves? autoerotic asphixiation?

Best Answer

Because that's not dying.

Best Answer

but it shows the process of strangulation isn't painful, even a bit pleasurable.

Best Answer