are there no atheists online tonight?
tomario tomario 46-50, M 24 Answers Oct 29, 2011

he's got a cleft palate and is very self conscious...that plus his acne has flared up again

Best Answer

He does. Just look around!

Best Answer

The idea that god is a being is old-fashioned and indoctrinated silliness, a fairy tale. Everything that exists is god, nothing else is.

Best Answer

He/She'/It's everywhere. Even in the most unlikely places.

Best Answer

Look In A Mirror, & Around You. There S/He IS.

Best Answer

God is everywhere. The reason people don't "see" god is because they often are looking outside of themselves for an affirmation of god's existence. But the thing is, god is an all-pervasive thing. God is not "outside" only, god is inside. God is all of us, and everything.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Nicely put.

Best Answer

He has said no man can see his face and live,His radiance and awesomeness is that great.

Best Answer

cop out!

Best Answer

Aww, he's shy.

Best Answer

I always though it was because he enjoyed being invisible i for one know if i could <br />
become invisible id love it revenge! ha ha ha ha ha

Best Answer

Man wants a God to prove that he is God<br />
And thats where its all wrong<br />
God doesn't have to prove anything to you...<br />
If you don't believe, don't believe

Best Answer

Can't, it doesn't exist .<br />
You wanted an atheist to badmouth well here I am!

Best Answer

"God" is all there is. Look in the mirror. Look at a smiling or sleeping baby. Look at the trees, the sky, the moon, the stars. "God" is not Zeus-ariffic, individual, a man, a petty king, etc. "God" is throughout, within, outside, interwoven, interrelated throughout the Universes (yes...plural).... It is the Omniverse.

Best Answer

Perhaps God has and no one recognized "Her"..

Best Answer

He doesn't have to. <br />
(I am not saying I believe. I am just saying that if there is a God, He doesn't have to show Himself simply to prove He exists, and even if He does, I'm sure there will be people will still doubt or call it a hoax.)<br />
At least I've never been told by an Atheist that I'm not Atheist enough.

Best Answer

We are just one of his long forgotten science projects, gone horribly awry.<br />
He doesn't even remember where he left us!

Best Answer

God appears in a form that you will not expect.

Best Answer

He's shy.

Best Answer

I believe He does...just not in the way people would expect. I think that God isn't anything like what we expect as human beings.....even in the way that we would be able to see Him with our eyes. I guess the closest I could get to describing or understanding it would be like trying to see a soul, or the essence of life. Maybe even like seeing a ghost, which would be more "earthly" anyway. I think that the way that we can "see" God is spiritual, and it's a bit like looking at a painting. You can see the marks and fingerprints of the artist in there, and you can see the effort and the love the artist puts into His creation, but not the artist Himself.

Best Answer

wheres his signature?

Best Answer

That's silly. If you don't believe in God, why even ask the question?

Best Answer

If god showed his face. ALL the religions would demand him to declare theres is the right one. And then the real violence would begin.

Best Answer

they would want him to be a judge on the x factor lol

Best Answer

because he's god. he doesn't have to. we are his minions and entertainment option.

Best Answer