I think I ready to move on but I am not sure how after 4 yrs and a child ...
luisa0101 luisa0101 26-30 5 Answers Feb 2, 2012

sucking mango there remain no juice than what would you do?Do you not deserve for that?be realiable=o

Best Answer

I know I deserve better but he is my family how do I just let go he

Best Answer

just like grazing bull

Best Answer

you did something wrong/the love fades away/he didn't really love you/he found someone else/you two are just not for each other

Best Answer

8(

Best Answer

i can't figure out what that smiley is. you're sad but your eyes are twisted.

Best Answer

:( I am sad that i have to move on

Best Answer

don't be sad. moving on is a good thing.

Best Answer

Oh I am sure he still does.. maybe you aren't putting in what you're expecting out?!?!?

Best Answer

no he is not into me at all it seem its all about money and nothing else seems to matter anymore not me not his child nothing his misery is bringing me down

Best Answer

Seems like he is miserable in the pursuit of money? Or is he liquid and comfortable/financially? How do you mean? All about money? Money has an incredible variable to its existence or lack there of.. some worship, some covet, some horde. Others just keep it in perspective, as a necessary for the necessities one must have to function. So.. what's his deal?

Best Answer