my one longer term ex told me he would never give up one me no matter. be he has and although its been almost three years since it ended not a day goes by when i don't think. "i wish you had kept your promise" :(
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 9 Answers May 3, 2012

Because people heal and move on over time. Don't put him on a pedestal, im sure there is a reason you guys aren't together anymore and you can't take all the blame! Cherish the good times but know that you are better off without him!

Best Answer

your proberly right :(

Best Answer

Most likey he was trying to be nice to you. Why are you so stuck on this guy,...he hasn't called you in 3 years. You need to think about yourself and stop on thinking and depending on that other people will not make you happy or make your life complete. If you're not happy with yourself, noone is going to fill that hole. do things that will boost your self confidnets.

Best Answer

Because when he said it, he probably really meant it but in hindsight it was just one of those impossible statements made during the heat of

love :(

Best Answer

still alive ?

Best Answer

i dunoo i haven't heard from him in three years :(

Best Answer