the guy i like and have liked for a few weeks now seems so disintereted in me now... like i don't mean to blow my own trumpet but i'm pretty popular and have been compared to the likes of marilyn monroe and angelina jolie... I just can't understand how he could like me so much then drop me like that? my confidence is rock bottom now, the one guy I want I can't have. life goes on I know, but it hurts a little ya know?
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 10 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Hobbies

modest too.

Best Answer

hahahahahaha! not so modest am I lol

Best Answer

You may have given yourself too quickly.

Best Answer

i didn't give him it at all!

Best Answer

Good girl :)

Best Answer

some people hate overrated and mainstream people thats why i hate u too :)

Best Answer

thanks...

Best Answer

It just didn't work out ... it happens all the time. People just don't click sometimes.

Don't obsess over it .. just move on with your life.

Best Answer

Happens to all of us I guess. Think about if he liked you and you didn’t like him. Would you want him chasing after you?

I loved a girl in my younger days and she didn’t like me at all. Now she lives close to me and I’m thankful I didn’t end up with her. =)

Best Answer

Oh girl... you're overreacting again. Lets do a reenactment only this time play as it is "Real." He still likes you (see the smile on your face?) :)

Best Answer

so you think ive been acting too fake with him? always got a smile handy :)

Best Answer

No-no! Not acting, overreacting. You're messing up your own head. I am sure he still likes you.

Best Answer

hmm maybe, thanks :)

Best Answer

:) if it is of any value, "I like you!"

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

:) you're welcome!

Best Answer

this might not be about you at all.........there is a good chance that his choice is about him....maybe his heart is somewhere else or maybe he is just finds intimacy frightening.

Best Answer