I like this guy who always stared at me at work but never asked me out,but he left his job and worked abroad. I gave him my email but it's been months he hasn't contacted me. He even wrote "dont forget me" on my birthday card and drew a heart symbol. I always stared,look away when i catched him,wrote sweet things on my card, now he left but he didnt write me any emails,whats wrong with him? Pls help, i misss him :(
Beautyindisguise Beautyindisguise 31-35, F 5 Answers Apr 23 in Dating & Relationships

He's probably writing to someone else

Best Answer

Right then wht did the all the stare and the words on the card mean? U mean he wasnt being genuine?

Best Answer

Maybe he was caught up in the moment and the time apart has changed how he feels

Best Answer

Maybe u r right,i will never ever come back to him,he shouldnt write those words

Best Answer

Im sorry that it didnt work out for you

Best Answer

Thx for the support

Best Answer

Why not email him?

Best Answer

He didnt give me his email

Best Answer

Ahh, okay. I'm sorry, that must be tough. It probably would be best to move on~

Best Answer

I am not trying to be mean, but a realist. He is in another country from you now and hard to say what has distracted him. I am sorry, but you need to let go.

Best Answer

It hurts i thought we felt the same way. He was the one who told me not to forget him but now he did

Best Answer

I know and I am so sorry, maybe I am wrong, but I have been through this kind of thing before, people change quickly when they move far, far away. You should find a new distraction for yourself.

Best Answer

I just can't seem to understand his signals, i'm trying to let it go

Best Answer

It takes time, things will get better for you.

Best Answer