Maybe because he has morals and believes that money is less important than the sexual exploitation of women?

Best Answer

How much of the money reaches the women and how much to their pimp? Prostitution is a choice of desperation.

Best Answer

******* primates the pimp or brothels get the money

Best Answer

Apply the same to weed and then ask why ALL of Congress doesn't get it.

Best Answer

Always remember if the government can't tax it it's illegal.

Best Answer

two things in life are for certain, death and taxes!

Best Answer

Everyone realizes the tax potential of prostitution, but we have so many Church people here that the only State to recognize it is Nevada. It would have to be done State by State, but I live in a pro-religion area, of which I do not belong and it would never fly here.

Best Answer

I had this debate the other day. How could you tax something for normal human behavior. Even if you go on a date for a dinner and a movie and then sex, its prostitution, because its an agreement with 2 people.

Best Answer

Good point.

Best Answer

Maybe morality plays somewhat of a role still these days?

Best Answer

Prostitution is one of the world's oldest professions. And used to be legal for quite some time.

Best Answer

As a Socialist, he believes the government should pay for everything but hasn't figured how to get that through congress.

Best Answer

now there is an idea I would be behind!

Best Answer

Why put it on him? Prostitution has always been illegal.

Best Answer

Hi, Kimmy! :)

Best Answer

Right?<br />
But too many are still opposed to the idea of sex being sold.

Best Answer

because he's got more important things to worry about?

Best Answer

Hell, Obama's such a tighta** he won't even admit that legalizing marijuana would be a windfall in terms of tax dollars. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to realize the benefits from a taxation perspective of legalizing hookers.

Best Answer