Please get help

Best Answer

that was my help

Best Answer

You need a doctor- there is medication that can take awar that urge and therapy that can replace your need to cut- Please give it a chance

Best Answer

I'm thinking because it never actually did help. It might have served as a release or a distraction, but those kinds of things are always temporary. Like drugs, you end up needing a better fix. <br />
Doesn't matter what kind of distraction you find, the core problem...the reason you need the distraction is always gonna be there making you run and running your life. Until you deal with that, there is no real help.

Best Answer

You need to stop doing it.I used to do it when i was young and it has left me scars on my arms i can't get rid ov.Try talking to someone please.

Best Answer

STOP!

Best Answer

well duh, i'm not going to do it if it doesn't help

Best Answer

Wow. Mar 5, 2012. So, have you found your answer? My answer would be: it lost all it's meaning. I cut in the past, but then I realised that it's pointless, that people don't care anyway. In my country people like psychologists and therapists honestly don't care, that's why I have never tried to seek help.

Best Answer