I cut myself yesterday, but it's like nothing happened. I have the scars, but I don't feel anything. Am I just used to it now? Has it stopped working? Do I need to find another vice?
L96Arctic L96Arctic 22-25, M 12 Answers Mar 5, 2012

Please get help

Best Answer

that was my help

Best Answer

You need a doctor- there is medication that can take awar that urge and therapy that can replace your need to cut- Please give it a chance

Best Answer

please try to deal with the underlying issues.. don't turn to something else, maybe it stopped working because you don't need it anymore...

Best Answer

yes you need to find another vice! stop cutting yourself.. sorry but it sounds so funny and filmy!

Best Answer

I'm thinking because it never actually did help. It might have served as a release or a distraction, but those kinds of things are always temporary. Like drugs, you end up needing a better fix. <br />
Doesn't matter what kind of distraction you find, the core problem...the reason you need the distraction is always gonna be there making you run and running your life. Until you deal with that, there is no real help.

Best Answer

Nah bud your blades just blunt... so next time sharpen it and put it the **** away seriously i used ta do it then i grew up and realised that it doesn't solve anything... now if scarring to look cool that's all right all i want ya to do then is ****** to put it through your neck next time you attention seeking **** :-) get well soon or as we say mtfu man the **** up

Best Answer

yawn

Best Answer

Cool bud you've heard all i will say the scars get you attention from emo chicks like no tomorrow but only if there's good reason... still all your gonna say is yawn for feck sake a lot of time and effort went inta what i wrote Haha I'll be honest not much heart but nobody here really cares they just pretend dont they?

Best Answer

who the hell actually likes scars? I hide them. I don't want attention I want the opposite. and no, no one really cares but it's interesting to see people's reactions sometimes and how they feel about certain subjects

Best Answer

You need to stop doing it.I used to do it when i was young and it has left me scars on my arms i can't get rid ov.Try talking to someone please.

Best Answer

STOP!

Best Answer

well duh, i'm not going to do it if it doesn't help

Best Answer