Triundi Triundi 26-30, M 11 Answers Oct 31, 2012 in Health

It's a little thing known as "tolerance".

Best Answer

Smoke some weed!

Best Answer

Well Triundi if you drink very often your body will react to your consumption by building up a resistance to the buzz called tolerance it goes the same for medicine and other substances that should not be abused so you have created yourself a high tolerance against alcoholic beverages so what used to produce a buzz to you now has been reduced to nothing but a sour taste in your mouth.

Best Answer

I don't drink that often, though.

Best Answer

Then you have a high tolerance already I know a few people that hardly drink but need a ton of alcohol to get buzzed you just have a natural high tolerance my friend.

Best Answer

hmm happens with alcoholics... you develop alcohol tolerance and need more alcohol for the buzz

Best Answer

Why don't you find something else to do that could give you an "effect" that's healthy?

Best Answer

Once you've used as many drugs as I have, you see settling with just booze as a fine option.

Best Answer

It's your life .. but living your life without "crutches" would be much happier.

Best Answer

it happens sometimes, I got it too with a bottle full vodka, but it stops after sometime, don't worry.

Best Answer

Maybe you've been drinking for ages

Best Answer

Better move on to the smack and ludes

Best Answer

Been there; done that. Alcohol isn't seen as scummy in the eyes of society.

Best Answer