IBuildMomentis IBuildMomentis 31-35, M 3 Answers Mar 18, 2012

get offf the grid and thank yourself..... you DO know it;s a federal LAW - if you PRODUCE more energy than you use the utility company HAS to pay you....... most states have rebates for solar/wind/hydo any alternative energy investments AND they are ALL deductable to what ever extent federally........ so they HAVE TO PAY if you GET WITH THE PROGRAM....

DAMN....

Best Answer

Lascar knows his stuff! Great answer!

Best Answer

It's a company.. They have no moral obligation to its emplyees or customers... They provide the service that you NEED... Any other questions? LOL

Best Answer

It's a company? That's the answer. Funny, company pays me for being an energy customer and I'm paid on 50 other household energy customers. I'm seeing how many Americans are aware of this!

Best Answer

Americans has nothing to do with it. The only obligation the company has is to it's shareholders.... Nothing more..

Best Answer