Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 14 Answers Jun 3, 2012

well... what is true romance by your definition?

Best Answer

It's small and constant considerate gestures its not completely materialistic it could be anything... for, example from a cuddle when I'm feeling sad to jet set trip around the world... ya know?

Best Answer

So if you have the money to travel the world?0

Best Answer

Romance is a very personal and varied thing - what you like might be what someone else would hate. I think men get a raw deal from us women expecting them to schtump up the romance. I'm a woman and *I* can barely decipher what "true romance" is.

Best Answer

thank you, thank you, thank you....your's should be the best answer. All to often true romance is what movies and tv commercials say it is....expensive flowers, jewelry, exclusive restaurants etc. Is that what romance is really about...how much money a man is willing to ante up? Call me cynical but that's the way many women seem to see it.

Best Answer

Yes it's crazy isn't it? We have a media saturation of "romance" and some women are soaking it up like sponges, setting themselves up for a lifetime of disappointment because it's just not real. And furthermore, why is the onis always on the poor guys to provide these magical moments?! When I failed my driving test I cried buckets. My BF gave me some space then brought me a cup of tea and a kinder egg to cheer me up - I remember hinking at the time that it was a very romantic, sweet gesture. Realistic romance, so much better and more welcome than expensive, showy and under-duress gestures!

Best Answer

I would have given you best answer but your assumptions turned the milk sour... sorry!

Best Answer

Dunno what assumptions you are referring to doll, I'm just talking about my own experiences of the people in my life and my female friends! Sorry if that turned you sour lol

Best Answer

I find it to be the exact opposite, Women don't care about romance. My idea of romance is leaveing little signs for someone that they are the only ones that can see them and know it's you that left them or doing things for them that that they think you didn't know they liked or they didn't think you knew they cared about. You can't fabricate true romance, Most women I see today, If a guy tries to be romantic they look at him like something is wrong with him or they think he's some kind of needy, clinging wussy or something and 99% of the time their going to laugh at you. So whats the point of trying. They don't want love and romance they want excitement, presteige, and money. They would rather have a good looking rich guy so they can go around other women and say see what I got don't you wish you had this. It doesn't mater if he loves her or treats her good just as long as he's good looking, rich and she has him. He could call her no good piece of sh*t b*tch and she's just going to want to be with him more and then tell him she's sorry for being one. He could have sex with her best friend and act like it's her falt but she would stay with him just because of his looks and money. So wheres the romance in that and how can an average working guy compete with it. I once heard a mother talking to her young daughter saying, one day When you grow up you will marrie a rich doctor or lawyer and he will take care of us.

Best Answer

Because most men aren't emotional, I guess.

Best Answer

I believe in romance , i text my wife every day just say I love you.

Didn't used be like this I was described as player used use romance get lady in bed.

Then one day I fell in love!

Life lesson when happens boy do you know it.

Best Answer

I have the same question for women...!!

that why..?

Best Answer

All the men I've have been with were romantic (either in a relationship or even just friends)...but then again...I only seem to fall for the romantic types XD

Best Answer

We know you're keeping secrets from us. And even though you think you've got men all figured out, we're hiding a few things ourselves.

Best Answer

what has that got to do with romance?

Best Answer

I find man are dirty dogs all they care about is sex and pleasure nothing else matters. There are a few good man out there but it's hard to fine one in this crazy *** world. They just want to get to the point. Many man let their penis control their brain.

Best Answer

you have a fair point!

Best Answer

Thanks I'm not saying all man but all the ones I know only cares about sex except 1 my boyfriend. Everything else comes second even their feels and if they care about you. The relationship it disgust me. My friend asked me to give him sex for anything I want of all woman he thinks I would stoop so low. I felt offended cause he thinks I would sell my body. A stranger but not my friend who knows me very well

Best Answer

Your welcome and I can completely relate to everything you've just said despite not having a boyfriend myself at the moment.

Best Answer

I'm staying away from men for a long period

Best Answer

...but there are some men that are amazing at it and truly enjoy the art of it

Best Answer

true say!

Best Answer

Men see the world through a different prism than females. Its not very important to them. They can feel it but much, much less than women do. Women see it as a sign of true love and men do not

Best Answer

Very good point. It is definitely differently perceived by counterparts.

Best Answer

Douchebag fathers.

Best Answer