Women are always looking for honest men. Men are always looking for honest women. Why can't the honest people group together and the dishonest people group together?
Doggonnit Doggonnit 41-45, M 18 Answers Apr 29, 2012

because to find an honest person u have to wade through alot of ****

Best Answer

True. So wise for a young one.

Best Answer

Because they are so few of them that each gender usually just settles for what's "available" (and regret it). Better yet, why aren’t ALL men and women honest in the first place? It’d sure solve a lot of problems!

Best Answer

Probably cause the Apocalypse or something.

Best Answer

It sounds good, but the problem is some dishonest peple don't know they are dishonest, they believe that is the way it goes. So when you call on the honest people a lot of dishonest people will come running.

Best Answer

wake up man!, ur having a NIGHTMARE!

Best Answer

Everybody is honest to some degree. And everybody has something they either hide because it's embarrassing, or it hurts too much to deal with, or they are just unaware they have problems(self-denial) but I'm sure there are other reasons too.<br />
In any case if you could wait to fall in love with someone after you knew them really well, you might find more honesty in that relationship. Not getting physically attached until you know you see eye to eye on many things would also help.

Best Answer

whose honest?.......really?

Best Answer

I'm honest .... I'm honest to such an extend that it hurts people around me ... litterally I've never known why a person lies thus I'm alway truthful about the things I say even if it hurts the other persons feelings. I don't have any secrets or anything either because that is lying for me as well. And because of that I'm still alone and because of a lot of other things but that reason is on the list (very very long list)

Best Answer

Very good point you have,it's a pity the world is not that simple.In life I think the majority of us have bad experiences with people we come into contact with and trust.So many broken hearts,so many tears and heartache until we finally meet our soul mate.<br />
Put bad experiences aside and keep on being positive,things in life if you work at it generally work out well in the end.

Best Answer

That's a thought-a good one. We'd really learn if honesty is the best policy. What's really sad is that we have to even consider something like this.

Best Answer

Because that would be too f***ing easy....

Best Answer

Is 2012 real?T.T

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

well that is what people say ... however I have a question for you, where are the honest people? Where are the honest women in my country? I would say where are the honest men but I'm not that interested in that gender (doesn't mean I'll exclude them for a possibility)

Best Answer