Christina33s Christina33s 41-45, F 36 Answers Jul 28, 2012

Idk im not a big fan of body hair. . . Only hair on my body is on the top of my head. . . Probably one of the reasons i tend to be more attracted to women. . .

Best Answer

I think shaved armpits look better, are cleaner, and are cooler. Hair performs no real function.

Best Answer

Would you want your man to have hairless armpits???... Seems very girly to me....and we could never add to the beauty that is a woman :) ... You know what I always say, "If God made anything more beautiful than women, He kept it to Himself."

Best Answer

None of them, we just dont give a f-ck!

Best Answer

Your fat, angry wife likes you just the way you are.

Best Answer

She is not angry!!!!

Best Answer

I find just cutting armpit hair short does an extremely good job of reducing odor retention. Given the fact that armpit-shaving is associated in my culture as a female thing, I believe shaving would expose me to ridicule from both genders. And armpit hair grows very slowly, so I don't have to cut it often.

Best Answer

bad hygiene and laziness , <br />
Do you say that guy is not a man when his armpit is shaved ? I don't think<br />
you know teacher , it attracts more germs when it is not shaved :)

Best Answer

Dont call me teacher,I'm still an embryo with a long long way to go ,it's just a question ,I thank you for your participation :)

Best Answer

" ^ ^ I am really sorry !!

Best Answer

It's all good :)

Best Answer

i like men with a little bit of hair here and there...:P

Best Answer

You're a gem. :-)

Best Answer

Oh you didn't get the memo. Men don't have to follow social pressures even if all the fashion gurus and most women in the world said men have to shave their armpits to be attractive 99.9% still wouldn't.

Best Answer

That's bullshit and you know it. The reason men don't shave is because they're following social pressure.

Best Answer

Saving it for locks of love

Best Answer

Isn't that scraggly beard of yours more than enough?

Best Answer

thanks for the input. I'll be sure to file it under the appropriate file.

Best Answer

I shaved once and it felt very irritated afterwards so I rarely do that now.

Best Answer

Why does it really matters?.. i little bit of hair on a man's body is a must for him to look like a man.. it feels like a man..

Best Answer

moreover its natural for us to stay like that.. we are really busy with our works so we don't have enough time to take care of such minor things..

Best Answer

I work in a hot place. Shaving my armpits keeps me cooler, produces less sweat and keeps my natural odor from prevailing. I personally don't know why men think it's manly to not shave armpits. Besides, If I don't shave there, it would end up looking like I am wearing 2 porcupines.

Best Answer

its personal choice as long as you dont smell bad.. <br />
and yes man are suppose to be manly women feminine (thats the way eveolution made us and we should repect it)

Best Answer

No, grooming rituals aren't evolutionary. Women naturally have armpit hair too.

Best Answer

Only after migrating to English speaking country I met some people who do it. Very strange, I thout.

Best Answer

no reason to do it.may be i have a reason its lazyness

Best Answer

I shaved once and felt very irritating under there for full 3 days .So I don't shave so they don't grow much.I am very particular about Hygiene.

Best Answer

I shave it. Hair usually disgusts me.

Best Answer

No idea. But I don't think that men or women should shave their body hair. It is natural - what's wrong with that?

Best Answer

I'm a guy and I shave my pits. The hair causes more stink when it's allowed to grow.<br />
Some guys don't do it because they have the misguided notion that they can't do anything a woman does. It's not a rational thought process at all, and it's dumber guys who really have a problem with it.

Best Answer

This questions smells of feminist hatred for men. Or somthing a germaphobe would worry about. Don't take my response personal its just an observation. I know woman who do not shave their legs or their pits. I have no problem with that, I believe in personal choice and freedom. If you can convince your man to shave then he will, I would not. To another poster who said that hair serves no purpose I would ask why are we all covered with hair. I would also say you may have seen the movie THX 1138 or Gattaca a few to many times.<br />
I do not intend to offend anyone, my comments are all in good fun. The question is interesting and a good topic for discussion. I think it comes down to personal preference and choice.

Best Answer

You need to relax. It's a legitimate question.

Best Answer