I am 27 and I still have no clue.

Best Answer

Jesus you have an old head for one so young and naive. You have rights to be protected from that crap.

Best Answer

Okay , these restrictions are i place to protect kids . Children have rights , plenty of them .<br />
You are asking why you're not legally allowed to do certain things , it's because you aren't mature enough to understand the total consequences of these acts . Whilst you feel restricted remember that certain good things come from this ( you aren't fully responsible in the eyes of the law , you can't acquire debt etc ) .

Best Answer

shouldn't you be in school

Best Answer

Rights are a fiction. Rights are bought with money and children are born in debt to protect the established feudal order.

Best Answer

Bc you're a freaking kid. Thats exactly why. Everyone under the age of 20 thinks they're "grown up and can handle it." Ughhhh please. My 10 year old insists he should have his own cell phone and be able to walk down a highway by himself, but do I let him, of course not! Just bc someone under the age of 18 thinks they know, doesn't mean they know. That's such a huge misconception. Most laws are made by things that have failed along the way.

Best Answer

This is the main fight of my life - the children are equal to the parents and any, and have the very same rights as any.

Best Answer