How come kids can't do anything? It's illegal for kids to look at naked people online, do 'bedroom' stuff (according to ChaCha), participate in naked textin, date, vote, drink alcohol (that one's pretty much a given) but still. We also get little respect in this world. I'm not saying I really want to do these things but it just doesn't seem fair. I mean kids date now anyway but it's looked down on. I know that one reason is they aren't fully developed but seriously? Not developed enough? There should be a test to determine if you are mature enough to participate in any of these things or more that i can't think of. PLEASE UNDERSTAND I am not saying I actually want to do all these things like some sicko. It's the principal that I'm looking at not the acts themselves. So does anyone know why this 'great government' *sarcasm* has no respect for children? And why we kids don't get barely any respect from older individuals as equals?
Weirdestguy Weirdestguy 13-15, M 8 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I am 27 and I still have no clue.

Best Answer

Jesus you have an old head for one so young and naive. You have rights to be protected from that crap.

Best Answer

Okay , these restrictions are i place to protect kids . Children have rights , plenty of them .<br />
You are asking why you're not legally allowed to do certain things , it's because you aren't mature enough to understand the total consequences of these acts . Whilst you feel restricted remember that certain good things come from this ( you aren't fully responsible in the eyes of the law , you can't acquire debt etc ) .

Best Answer

shouldn't you be in school

Best Answer

Rights are a fiction. Rights are bought with money and children are born in debt to protect the established feudal order.

Best Answer

This is the main fight of my life - the children are equal to the parents and any, and have the very same rights as any.

Best Answer