We do not need to carry tampons, mace, mirrors, burn phones, self help books, and a portable tanning bed.

Best Answer

I didn't. I just get weird flashback from the feeling of getting it. I can't say that word anymore.

Best Answer

I'm a woman and I haven't carried a purse in over 20 years

Best Answer

I think it is just like everything else when it comes to society. Men are so ingrained to be macho and forget showing any feminine traits. I suppose it would be thought of as weak. And unfortunately to be weak in society means that you are going to be the ****** end of things. But I have also found in personal experience that what you expect to happen will generally happen. So if you are a guy that wants to carry a purse and you don't expect bad to happen you won't see any. So go for it

Best Answer

you know I do, girlfriend

Best Answer

That I do and more power to you. It won't be long before I am doing the same. Wearing pants from the girls rack all the time I have found the pockets are generally too small to keep much more then a few dollars, id and a credit card. Beyond that you need a purse.

Best Answer

wasn't that a thing in the 70s ??

Best Answer

Um...no. I utilize a backpack, wallet and pockets...

Best Answer

Guys really don't need to carry anything. I've never had a wallet and never had a need for a carrying item at all. They fill up with rubbish as it is.

Best Answer

And I don't carry a purse--everything I need goes in my pockets.

Best Answer