Actually some do. Had a fight with my husband 10 years ago because I found a magazine with flat chested girls in his car.

Best Answer

I love flat chested women. If any want to get in touch, please do :)

Best Answer

well, since you not seem to know,,, I'll clue u in,, many many of us men DO,, love their girls to have small *******... anddd #1 reason y we do ,,, u always know where to find them,,, cause small ******* never do wind up all ewwwwww, belly button low, like ALL big ******* do,,,

Best Answer

o.O

Best Answer

yes,,, OO,, for sure,, mmmmmm :)

Best Answer

alright, good then

Best Answer

probably because society portrays women as having breasts, at the very least small ones, and to be so lacking that you are "flat chested" you might as well be a boy. however, some guys find flat chests attractive, probably because of a preference for "younger girls" or simply because they prefer a more fit, athletic looking body

Best Answer

it's like how society says "bigger is better" when it comes to **** size. not everyone is gonna be well-endowed, but to have a **** so small you can't even use it (micro-penis) you might as well not be a man. at least with a flat chest, breasts can still serve their original purpose, and surgery can make them larger

Best Answer

That is not true, plenty of guys like small breasts. Be happy~

Best Answer

I'm not as concerned with breast size as most, I just like women I can talk to and enjoy being around

Best Answer

Because boobies are amazing.

Best Answer

Nothing to hold on to when doing it doggy style!

Best Answer

Not true....Most men I know are interested in a lot more than breast size.

Best Answer

I'm sure that there are guys that do.

Best Answer

Flat chested girls are VERY attractive

Best Answer

The way god made us. Just like women wouldn't find man boobs attractive.<br />
You might get some in the minority.

Best Answer

I think all all natural breasts are sexy but I have always loved the smaller ones. No mater what the size is it is the girl they are attached too that is the most important thing.

Best Answer

Kate Hudson's that way, and she's still a GIRL. And, she's beautiful.

Best Answer

Who dosen't? I find them very attractive.

Best Answer

i have no problem with small breasted women actually i prefer a small breasted women!

Best Answer

untrue assumption.<br />
ubu

Best Answer

what??

Best Answer

ecause they dont like it just like girls find traits on men ugly too

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

I do!!! In all my years of being in love with beautiful girls/women I have been with many with breasts - after all, the vast majority of women have them. And breasts are indeed nice. But when I first beheld the woman who became my wife she was wearing a string bikini and she was literally flat as an ironing board. I was stunned by her beauty. And she was worried I wouldn't like her because of her lack of breasts ( she told me this years later ). We've been married now for 20 years and I'm still nuts about her muscular flat chest. She's a knockout! She works out and does yoga; she actually has cleavage due to her great pecs and her long, thick nipples. But absolutely zero breasts. I've yet to see a woman anywhere - in real life or on the internet - who is as flat as my wife. I'm totally hooked on flat chests because of her!

Best Answer

I am actually turned off by really large breasts and hands done prefer smallish breasts. No question. I like petite girls with smaller breasts, thighs and butts. Wide set hips, I like. Not thick. Wide set as in having a wide pelvic region. Why are guys always lumped into the same categories as liking the same things? And there's no accounting for taste. You like what you like - no explanations needed. Many don't even know why they like what they like. They just do. And that's enough.

Best Answer