smilekid527 smilekid527 18-21, F 16 Answers Jul 26, 2012

Eww. They are vile!!

Best Answer

For me, it really depends on how big they are. If they are small enough that it doesn't look too pronounced, then its not too bad. If it becomes prominent, then, yeah, it wouldn't be too appealing. Btw, this is coming from a guy.

Best Answer

It reminds me of African tribes that do the same thing, opening a large hole in your skin weird to me.

Best Answer

Really? Theyve become really popular where i live.. heaps of girls and guys have/are getting gauged ears and lots of people i know think its awesome. Guess it just depends on the people you know.

If you love it- keep it. Who cares what other people think.

Best Answer

wow really? only me and 2 others have gauges where i live. I'll keep them probably until we move
thanks :)

Best Answer

Those are repulsive

Best Answer

Big unnatural holes in your ears. Not attractive. But if you like it, screw everybody else. Its your body and i'm sure there are guys who like them

Best Answer

I know other chicks dig them...I use to get hit on all the time when I had mine done. Unfortunately I got a more professional job and had to take them out. I think they are kinda sexy though! ;>

Best Answer

Keep em kid, show your individuality while you are still young. There is going to come a time when you will have to take them out for work or whatever, but until then, express yourself. There is nothing wrong with that and there is a guy out there looking for someone just like you. Be patient.

Best Answer

I think people who judge those with stretched ears are the ones who are repulsive. Guys should like you for your personality & what you are about rather than what you wear as jewelry or have pierced or tattooed on you. First and foremost- it's your body and that's of nobody else's concern or business. I have stretched ears, had them for a long time. I researched everything possible to know, though. I know the backlashes of expressing myself the way I see fit. People who are rude about it just don't understand individual expression, and styles change. If you feel like you are not you anymore after having them, size yourself down- it's possible. They are a responsibility and people are always going to think evil things about you because they can't comprehend someone different from what they were raised to see as normal. From a girl's perspective that I have, I'm very opinionated. You don't have to like me because of my ears. I'm not going to judge you for wearing a certain brand or having a certain tattoo, even if I personally don't like it. If anything, I'll ask you about it and learn from there.

Don't let these ****** tell you what you should and should not look like. The right guy who couldn't give a damn will come along.

But just know there are cons to EVERYTHING in life.

Best Answer

i have the same feelings -_-

Best Answer

Maybe if you lived in some primitive African tribe

Best Answer

Can you get them reattached?

This was really hard to type it F** ken funny

Maybe use a vacuum sealer.

Best Answer

reattached? you mean grow in? yes they're a zero
vacum sealer really =.=
I may have holes in my ears but those can grow up I have a feeling your immature sense of humor will always suck
d;

Best Answer

Look, I'm not the one with golf ball sized holes in their ears.
Just think of that.... I could make some money on that. Just think fashion meets golf balls.
Silence on the drive and you hear and see a lady dressed perfectly with one missing golf ball and a huge hole in her ear. Golf ball is F** ken orange.

Best Answer

lmao! you sound so ignorant xD
a size zero is about the size of a dime, sweetheart.
And really you don't have to censor your curse words, I'm a big girl I can handle it d;
Or heres a thought? Why donmt you go bug someone else or find something more useful to post :)

Best Answer

I have been you just messaged me and got me to think a little. And I would have to say If I saw a lady dressed all proper like with one orange golf ball and a huge hole in the other ear at a golf outing it would be really F * c K en funny. Even better if she had on one of those large sun hats. I just censor the words because they block them.

Best Answer

I see what your problem is.
You have a fetish for golfballs. Thats a little extreme dont you think? but hey if thats what you like then carry on.
I'll leave you to what makes you happy and you leave me to what makes me happy.
Good day sir.

Best Answer

I am tempted to go on and on; But I have lost interest.

Best Answer

Im sorry but those are nasty. But im sure ull find some guy who will like it

Best Answer

Im a girl and I dont like ear gauges they look wrong, soz

Best Answer