Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 29 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Community

Some women don't know the difference between accenting what you have and making it look like you were gang banged by a box of crayons.

Best Answer

Men are silly.. They LOVE fake.. no matter how much they say they don't.

Best Answer

::psst:: guys really do like the makeup..and the dress does really make you look fat... but you woman didn't hear that from me.

Best Answer

Love this

Best Answer

It stains our boxers.

Best Answer

With or without works for me.

Best Answer

You're the man

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

It tastes awful.

Best Answer

I like girls that use make up. I use make up everyday to give me a more feminine appearance.

Best Answer

some girls but on way to much makeup and it look fake as hell

Best Answer

Because you dont need to always try to look better and some of us love the way you look regardless of the your face painting skills. =) Plus we dont like getting a kiss and then having as much make up on as you right after lol

Best Answer

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

the trick is to apply your make-up so it looks like you're not wearing any :)

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

exactly.

Best Answer

Because depending on that stuff makes you seem more and more fake the more you use it.

Best Answer

It makes them think you're high maintenance.

Best Answer

Depends what make up the girl has on...If I was a guy I'd want my GF to have a natural or minimal look coz all those orange girls look terrible! :s

Best Answer

But not all girls do tho. I use to go out with this girl and she looked her best when she did not wear make up, she was so gorgeous without make up on.

Best Answer

Men don't want to know how well you can disguise yourself. They was to know you, the real you with nothing to hide behind.

Best Answer

Listen to Vlad he speaks the truth. There were girls at my school who I thought were pretty, but when they put on make-up not so much.

Best Answer

I do i love it smeared on my lips haha

Best Answer

Sometimes we look better without. Who cares what guys like anyway? Just wear as much make-up as you like, or as much as you don't like. Make-up is just surface stuff.

Best Answer