I work in an office with both males and females. A co-worker got her hair colored beautifully. All the females complimented her, but not one of the guys! Why not???
melissa48152 melissa48152 46-50, F 14 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Hobbies

Because they don't want it to seem that they are coming on to her...

Best Answer

Its sad too... because it takes away so many beautiful interactions between men and women and it doesn't need to be that way ;/ Like you can't just appreciate someone in a healthy way in a place like that... too bad...

Best Answer

It's all fear of making the wrong statement. I'm brave enough, but it's still terrifying. Last time was the intern I work with. She's cute and 21 and I work with her a lot.. nothing there for me but I've been really lonely so talking to her is a little more nerve-wracking. The other day she started wearing eye makeup. I noticed right away and complimented her. I was worried she'd think I was being weird because I don't say things like that to her, ever. She thanked me and asked if it looks okay. LOL. I complimented her skill to reassure her.

Best Answer

I compliment but sometimes I just keep it to myself. You also have to admit, while women compliment a lot more, not all compliments are genuine. There is a lot of bitching that goes on in offices and I've worked in quite a few.

Best Answer

hahahaha.. men neva compliment its left for women

Best Answer

bcause guys are more honest in these things? if they say something they mean it... and many women just say it to make the otherone happy and keep them being nice to them self<br />
plus to most men such things arn't as important unless they like someone really much

Best Answer

What a lovely question to ask.<br />
I like your avatar.

Best Answer

Folks sometimes call me the SweetestAssKisser? =)

Best Answer

Sexual harassment!

Best Answer

The fellas haven't even noticed.

Best Answer

gay men do.

Best Answer

some give out a lot more

Best Answer

It isn't the manly thing to do! They are Men! I love Men!

Best Answer