mercedespatton3 mercedespatton3 16-17 20 Answers Sep 19, 2012 in First Love

Because guys like to have things simply handed to them and not have to work for it. Not just guys, but anyone.

Best Answer

well who doesnt like to be waited on? i would love for my partner to be available to me wheneve i wanted. why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

Best Answer

well the little boys that does this just means you are easy, set aside until they can find someone who is better looking than you or just overall better than you

Best Answer

I'm a guy, I want to be in a committed relationship. Ask a woman why women never want to spend time with guys who want a committed relationship to get your answer. The obvious answer is that women seem to want to be in committed relationships only with the kind of guys (boys really) who don't want to commit, or are already too committed to something/someone else.

Best Answer

Why do girls always say they want a fairy tale romance and a committed relationship and then cheat at the drop of a hat? I just love the excuse "I don't know why I did it. I really do love you...."

Best Answer

You give them the best of both worlds.

Best Answer

They're hedging their bets. It's not what they really want, but they think it's better than being alone. They will continue as long as you allow them to do so.

Best Answer

Shallow. Skimming through life. I'm sure there are pleasant aspects to light connections, but he'll miss out on so much.

Best Answer

That contradictory stance is for when a girl is fun to be with, but if they could be reasonably expected to not always be fun to be with.

Best Answer

They want you around so that sex is available when they want it.

Best Answer

believe it or not- some guys DO want to be in a committed relationship. I know.....SHOCKING! when you're older- you'll miss your teen years

Best Answer