drewsive drewsive 31-35, M 14 Answers Mar 6, 2012

Dreaming is done in the last bit of sleep rapid eye movment (REM). You only get this light type of sleep at the end of a good night sleep. So if you don't dream or remember them you prob aren't getting enough sleep.

Best Answer

that sounds about right , but even when i sleep 8-10 hours I don't dream or I don't remember.

Best Answer

I think sleep acummulates you need enough sleep over many days to catch up. I only strt to dram after about 8 days when on holiday.

Best Answer

I understand. When I dream, it's like all of it just vanish when I wake up. I couldn't remember hardly any of any of my dreams. Most nights I don't dream and I just have a plain night. I'm usually sad about nothing. Then I started to relax and let my mind go blank. Then I had the most weirdest dreams. I couldn't remember most of it, but what I remembered was amazing. I actually remembered a lot more. It was like heaven. It was wonderful. I just think that you need to let you're mind go blank and your imagination will make the best of you. :)

Best Answer

idk i get all the sleep i can get and it does not help yea i take sleeping pills i take them like at 7 so i sleep at 9 and i wont wake up till like 10 but if its in the skool year i have my sister wake me up like at 6 so whats going on???

Best Answer

Here's a copy & paste from something I wrote a long time ago: "The most common complaint I have heard from beginning dreamwork students is the inability to remember their dreams. Those having problems recalling their dreams will find that interest is the greatest stimulus there is. YOU MUST BE INTERESTED! Quite often, people dismiss their dreams as being too weird to have any meaning, containing both nonsense and trivia. By arriving at such a conclusion it is possible to program the waking conscious mind to block them out. But the fact is, we all dream. Scientific studies have provided conclusive evidence that everyone dreams, some of us simply do not remember. Studies have also shown that men experience erections and women become lubricated when dreaming, which explains the phenomena many discover upon awakening.<br />
An effective method for dream recall is to take notes immediately after we wake up. If there is nothing to recall, jot down any impressions or feelings you may have. By doing so you are reprogramming your mind to remember your dreams.<br />
Sometimes, the dream is right on the tip of our minds so to speak, mocking us with its elusiveness. There may be other occasions when we only recall a fragment and nothing more. When this occurs it is important to hold on to it, if we lose it, it is almost impossible to retrieve.<br />
It seems the dreams we recall best are about situations in our daily life that are greatly impacting us. Occasionally, a portion or fragment of a dream will stand out more vividly than the rest, as if the dream mind were putting this section under a magnifying glass, saying, “Look at this part, it is important!” <br />
There have been times when I have recalled my dreams with ease. Other times, I have had the greatest difficulty recalling even a fragment. It appears we go through cycles where our dreams are more vivid and intense than usual. A final point to remember is that alcohol and drugs, medicinal or otherwise tend to inhibit dream recall."

Best Answer

Maybe you drink too much. If you ever take malaria pills or get on the nicotine patch or have a fever, you definitely will have lucid, vivid dreams.

Best Answer

You're prob waking up after your rem cycle...try setting an alarm clock...maybe like 1.5 hrs after use fallen asleep... to wake u up during your rem cycle and u should remember your dream bc u woke up during it

Best Answer

Everyone dreams every night.. some people just don't remember them.. I found the answer to this online once but I forgot sorry..

Best Answer

Be grateful..

Best Answer

I wonder about this myself. I do have dreams- lots of them, and I remember many of them. My mom says that she doesn't dream and never has. And I dated someone who said that he didn't dream. I've always wondered why not. There must be sleep studies that have been done about this sort of thing and that you could read.

Best Answer

It's a sign

Best Answer

if you find out let me know, I have the same problem

Best Answer

everyone basically says to sleep more , and change when you wake up .

Best Answer

I when the they tell me that. If I could sleep more I would

Best Answer