I was sexually abused, raped and beaten. I feel gross in my own body. Could that be why I don't eat? I want to cut so bad but I'm not. I don't sleep much. I feel I'm losing myself again. I feel a lot of pain but don't get anything out. I was taken away from the person I got to talk to about everything. I need someone to talk to.
Beara Beara 16-17, F 7 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Depression

You can always talk to me and contact me through my profile if you want. I also sometimes lose my apetite. Make sure everything you eat is fattening and high in calories, and make sure you are also taking multivitaminms when your not eatting normally. Also the drink Ensure is a great meal replacement that they even use in hospitals... u can actually live off of it, so its healthy (but dont live off of it, u have to eat food).

Best Answer

Thanks. I wen;t from being 97 pounds to 93 in a week

Best Answer

Please don't cut yourself. Have you talked to a psychologist? Don't let this SOB who did this to you reap all the benefits cause he had/has some kind of control over you/your body. If you need to talk, I'm here for you. I've been raped when I was a teenager so I know how it feels. I still, to this day, suffer from chronic severe depression due to a lot of other things also. It is a difficult battle, but I am trying my best to overcome it and so can you.

Best Answer

I talk to a therapist and I don't go anymore because my mom said Im better without one. I have PTSD. It sucks

Best Answer

First of all, I'm sorry what you've had to suffer through. You don't deserve anything bad that has happened to you, and I hope that you can get through it.

Now, there are other ways to express your pain besides cutting and not eating and stuff. I know it's hard, but try, drawing or writing. Or even doing some work or exercise. You're a beautiful girl, and you deserve more than damaging yourself.

Also, madreenie may have a point. Maybe it would help if you talked to someone outside EP. Please take care, and drop a message by if you need it.

Live long and prosper.

Best Answer

My mom took me away from therapy. She won't let me. She said I'm doing better without it anyways.

Best Answer

You're depressed it seems like. Alot of people lose their appetite, and don't feel tired when they become depressed, or the feel extra tired. Do your parents know all of this happened to you? I suggest you find some way to tell them if not, they'll fix it all up, and then you'll feel better.

If your parents did all of that to you, then tell a teacher or friend, then they can help you, and you'll feel better.

Sometimes things get worse before they get better.

Best Answer

I told my mom because my uncle and cousin and dad did this for 10 years just the sexually abuse and rape. I don't think my mom believes me though. I was beaten by my mom I told but It was 2 years ago she did it so I know nothing was going to happen. She told me away from therapy. She said I was better without it anyways but I'm not. Nothings happened to my dad uncle or cousin, My mom only had me tell on my dad. So It feels she doesn't believe the other people did it too.

Best Answer

In that case, I'd go to a teacher. In my freshman year of high school, someone in my class was going through a similar problem, but was too shy to confront anyone about it. So instead they wrote a note, making it sound like two kids gossiping about him. Saying stuff, "Omg did you hear that (his first and last name) was beaten yesterday?" Then he through it on the ground were the teacher would see it, and got the help he needed. And nobody knew he wrote the note. I'm not sure how much that helps, or if that makes sense.. bur good luck.

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

get some professional counseling if you really want help

Best Answer

Amen.

Best Answer

I cant

Best Answer

why ?

Best Answer

Or a friend

Best Answer

I can talk to my boyfriend he helps but not as much and a therapist would

Best Answer

of course .
What about a female friend ?

Best Answer

I have my friend hannah but it really doesnt help.

Best Answer

I want to talk to someone thats been through it.

Best Answer

You will find people on here,
Search for the groups with what you went through.
They will be helpful and you will read about and speak with people who know how you feel and you will see how they got though things.
Goodluck

Best Answer

ok thanks

Best Answer