You can always talk to me and contact me through my profile if you want. I also sometimes lose my apetite. Make sure everything you eat is fattening and high in calories, and make sure you are also taking multivitaminms when your not eatting normally. Also the drink Ensure is a great meal replacement that they even use in hospitals... u can actually live off of it, so its healthy (but dont live off of it, u have to eat food).

Best Answer

Thanks. I wen;t from being 97 pounds to 93 in a week

Best Answer

Please don't cut yourself. Have you talked to a psychologist? Don't let this SOB who did this to you reap all the benefits cause he had/has some kind of control over you/your body. If you need to talk, I'm here for you. I've been raped when I was a teenager so I know how it feels. I still, to this day, suffer from chronic severe depression due to a lot of other things also. It is a difficult battle, but I am trying my best to overcome it and so can you.

Best Answer

I talk to a therapist and I don't go anymore because my mom said Im better without one. I have PTSD. It sucks

Best Answer

First of all, I'm sorry what you've had to suffer through. You don't deserve anything bad that has happened to you, and I hope that you can get through it.<br />
Now, there are other ways to express your pain besides cutting and not eating and stuff. I know it's hard, but try, drawing or writing. Or even doing some work or exercise. You're a beautiful girl, and you deserve more than damaging yourself. <br />
Also, madreenie may have a point. Maybe it would help if you talked to someone outside EP. Please take care, and drop a message by if you need it.<br />
Live long and prosper.

Best Answer

My mom took me away from therapy. She won't let me. She said I'm doing better without it anyways.

Best Answer