No one told you to settle. If you haven't found what you are looking for, then, partnah, keep it moving. Annd whoever told you that ate bullsh!t for breakfast.

Best Answer

You have to ask yourself is it rational that you want a perfect women when the reality is that they don't exist. Everyone has their flaws the same way that you have yours. What if you do find this so called perfect woman but there is something about you that she doesn't like and you make her unhappy and the relationship ends up being miserable? There are alot of factors to take into consideration and what you are looking for is NOT real. The way you think hurts other people because it's judgmental and not fair to the woman in your presence at any given time because people change over time. Example: You are not the same person you were yesterday. You will never be happy until you change the way that you think about things. Obviously you learned sometime in your life that you have to have a perfect woman. Who told you that or where did you learn that from? Start by analyzing the source and see if you can't think through or around it in order to break free of that transaction. If you continue to hunt for the perfect woman you will be miserable for the rest of your life.

Best Answer

no one is "perfect" but I do believe that there is someone perfect for you. You will find it if you don't settle and keep looking. Make a list of what you want that can not be compromised. You never said what you wanted and I hope that your not shallow and its all physical.

Best Answer

If your not asking for alot or anything impossible, then no dont settle

Best Answer

If you know what you want, you will get a lot of what you don't want to make sure that what you have set your mind into as " what you want" will be so defined that when she comes, you have no doubt or question in your mind that its her. We learn about ourselves when we get into relationships that does not resonate to who we really are. No one can really make you happy. It is I think foolish to think that your happiness depends on another person. I remember someone saying " I don't need this to make me happy, but if I can have it, it will surely make me happy". I hope that your most dominant thought of being happy with yourself will be recognized by the person who wants the same thing.

Best Answer

You dont have to settle, you do what is right for you!

Best Answer

NO ONE knows what you would like in a lady which you would be happy to settle with; only you know this. But, I would say, that you take no notice of those who tell you that you should settle *when* you aren't ready to settle because you are still waiting for the right lady for you.<br />
It would be folly for you to even consider that you have to make some sort of compromise; that is so wrong and it should be out of the question for you. If you were to entertain this train of thought, then what you are doing is *compromising*. You cannot declare that, in compromising, you will find a long-standing partnership that will see you through the years and a love which will last.<br />
Things change and we as people change. There is no saying that things will change *naturally* for you and (one day) a lady might come along and blow your socks off ... something you might least expect. And, possibly, this lady might be a lot 'different' that you might have imagined, but it *could* happen ... I have on doubts that is has happened to many.<br />
Stick with what you *feel* and be ready to find yourself being attracted to a lady you never would have thought you would; that's love for you, it happens when you don't expect it and, often, with someone that surprises you.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

NO ONE SHOULD EVER JUSTSETTLE GO FOR WHAT YOU WANT AND NO ONE SHOULD TRY TO TELL YOU OTHER WISE

Best Answer

For me...I have very few things that I just will not compromise on. You have the right to choose what you deem acceptable in your life. The only problem with this is have you created someone without flaws? A big part of loving someone is accepting and loving the flaws within that person. Never, EVER settle.

Best Answer

Oh there have to be some flaws and little quirks. maybe i should just post everything im looking for and see if that person even exist what do you think?

Best Answer

Honestly, stop looking. Stop focusing on finding, and focus on what is. People will come into our lives when they are least expected. If you keep looking you may just pass that person over because you are looking so hard. Want a blue button, stop trying to find that blue button in the mix of all the other blue buttons, you'll pass up the perfect/imperfect match looking for something closer to what you want.

Best Answer