Englishgent1970 Englishgent1970 36-40, M 15 Answers May 24, 2012

The same reason pop is different. Difent areas also have different standards for things like water andd other items. Like well water tastes differently from city water. Each places processes and manufactures with that areas resources. So kit kats in us have slightly different resources being used versus uk kit kats. Learned this when getting a pepsi in mexico versus us several years ago

Best Answer

hell u know r choc rocks

its a gd job,otherwise imagine how big u wud b,lol

nothin bettr than cadburys choc

Best Answer

We put pesticides and jet fuel in ours. Some people don't like those flavors.

Best Answer

I bet KIT-KATS in here have different taste too with the rest!! Haha! Already different with the ones we bought in Holland!

Best Answer

Because the Kats are different species in each country.

Best Answer

i can tell you on trucking difference usa uses corn syrup in soda coke pepsi and uk uses real sugar usa changed to corn syrup around 1972 with out telling the public and for you people that drink a lot of this their no calcium in pepsi or soda

Best Answer

why thankyou...something new learned every day !

Best Answer

I thought chocolate in the UK was sweeter than ours.

Best Answer

i would say yes it is

Best Answer

they don't? which tastes better?

Best Answer

it's ..UK all the way i'm afraid !

Best Answer

darn, well then i need to get over there and try one! kit-kats are my favorite

Best Answer

best to delicately eat all the chocolate first ..then devour the biscuit !
or alternatively ..dunk the kit kat in a nice cup of coffee and eat the melted chocolate ! mmmm

Best Answer

Probably not as fat as the U.S. ones

Best Answer

Don't be jealous just because our Kit-Kats taste better in the U.S.

Best Answer

I live in the U.S. I don't really like Kit Kats i prefer butterfinger

Best Answer

lol..

Best Answer

ahhhhh... mmmmm sorry !....just had one ..in the U.S.
It was nice...but ..well .. no it was lovely ! :)
just not quite there ! ;)

Best Answer

Really?

Best Answer

YES ! really ...the ones in the U.K , i hate to say it do taste slightly better! (sorry to my American cousins )
it's the chocolate ..like cadburys sort of.. not hersheys ..
a delicate mix of creamy goodness !!

Best Answer

Yeah their chocolate kicks the u.s chocolates ***

Best Answer

They don't taste better...you just think they do because you grew up on them. Just like "mom's" cooking is always best.

Best Answer

the answer is very simple, because its made in the U.S under a different company which is Hershey's while in the UK and the rest of world its made under Nestle. I prefer Nestle by the way everyhing they made taste much better than the other chocolate companies.

Best Answer

The ones in the UK are made with urine

Best Answer

Kit Kat was licensed to Hershey in the US prior to Nestle buying the company that initially developed Kit Kat. They are not related in anyway other way than the name. Interesting fact, if Hershey sells to a buyer they can no longer use the Kit Kat brand.

Best Answer