shap36 shap36 41-45, M 23 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Because society makes them think that way

Best Answer

I'm not a guy but...I think there is a tiny bit of truth to many of the answers here. I think everyone's definition of 'overweight' will vary, plus there is a definite difference between 'the mainstream overweight standards/curvy/voluptuous' and flat out fat.

'Fat' is just not attractive nor is it healthy. At least to me.

Best Answer

Men are shallow bastards.

Best Answer

It's true.

Best Answer

This is not true. If this is the case, only skinny girls will get married.

I prefer a cheerful lady. Even if she is overweight, never mind.

Best Answer

Because it's more expense to go out to eat

Best Answer

If the basis desire of a man is anything to go by he is visually aroused before anything else. A fat person is unlikely to do that to the majority of red blooded males unless they are fat themselves and have low expectations.

Best Answer

I love all shapes and sizes of women.

Best Answer

Cause they're too weak to handle them. lol

Best Answer

Society and the Image they portray as Sexy --and its not over weight females

Best Answer

This is a generalization and generalizations are unfair. Sure, most of us are attracted by the qualities society has taught us are most desirable in a mate and yes, society is a biased, grossly unfair teacher in this regard, but not of us buy into the stereotypes. Do you like overweight guys? If not then you're NOT part of the solution, you're part of the problem. I've listened to overweight guys talk about how they want a slender woman with a great figure and I've also heard overweight gals talking about how they want a slender guy with washboard abs.

If you, yourself, aren't able to see past appearances and judge people by who they are rather than how they appear, then you're guilty of the same sort of bigotry you resent and condemn in others.

Best Answer

I do ..Some overweight girls are very beautiful its just hard knowing they arent trying to be healthy or that they gave up on it. If youre doing your best to change and live right Ill see it, and people can tell, thats one thing but if youre just eating everything and sitting on the couch , guy or girl, go right ahead. I like moving and improving myself everyway i can. ...Im out. =)

Best Answer

i like 'em

Best Answer

Sir Mix-A-Lot does.

Best Answer

Hey fatty bum; bum

Sweet sugar dumpling

Hey fatty bum; bum

Let me tell you something

Just because you are big and fat

Don't believe I'm afraid of that

Slimness is no recommendation

I'm the king of creation.....

Best Answer

I like them.

Best Answer

Some do! There is a taste for every body type, even amputees!

Best Answer

I like women...and some of the one's I like are overweight.

Best Answer