pleasuring yourself and fantasizing about another person are two different things people! :-)
anynymys anynymys 26-30 21 Answers Dec 19, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You really hate men dont you. Every one of your questions are about what men do wrong. I have no problem if my husband watches **** and I dont feel he is cheating when he does. Hell I watch **** also

Best Answer

Wow um...I cheat every day then. But my wife knows I watch ****, sometimes we watch it together and do dirty things to one another before, during and after.

Why do you think this? I would be interested in an intellectual conversation on the topic.

Best Answer

Watching **** is not cheating.

What about a non pornographic movie with a sex scene? Should he or she turn the movie off because they're in a relationship? Thats ridiculous.

Best Answer

Then by definition, so is reading any novel where a sexual act occurs and you need to formulate an image in your head...and that is probably half of the top 50 reads of all time list

Best Answer

I beg to differ. Even a blow up doll is not cheating. It sounds like you have some self esteem or confidence issues.

Best Answer

It's not cheating

Best Answer

I'm sorry, but no, you're wrong.

Best Answer

It is not cheating. It's on tv not real life . Good god woman. Lighten up

Best Answer

how is it cheating if it's a movie ? no actual physical contact with the person on film. you need to figure out reality from fantasy !

Best Answer

cause they cannot stop finding ****** in their gf's toy chests

Best Answer

it is only a movie

Best Answer

Is reading a romance novel is cheating as well?

Best Answer

Oh, we do! Most of us get it. Those who don't are in denial. Sounds like your boyfriend/husband is in denial. That's counseling right there. You're going to face ugliness if you face this. As long as your man can live in denial, he's fine. Take that away and you're in for a rough ride.

Best Answer

But - it isn't!?

Best Answer

So are sex toys, by that logic. Anything used to stimulate in substitution for one's partner, by that logic, constitutes cheating, beyond one's hand, which would fall into a grey area.

Best Answer

Exactly. You can't cheat using something you can't communicate with anyway lol.

Best Answer

I'm not saying she's wrong. I'm just saying that all the things we use to substitute for a partner, falls under that category, meaning both parties need to stick to the "hand and wo/man" rule if they want all forms out of the way.

Best Answer

@Kyroe, yes I agree. Real cheating is getting into bed with another person and having sex behind their partner's back...can't get clearer than that.

Best Answer

The hand doesn't, that's entirely natural.

Best Answer

So is it cheating of both of you watch it together?

Best Answer

It's wrong and unhealthy.

Best Answer

Huh? I just thought it made for an exciting sexual night with my partner where we were both excited and satisfied. Guess I was wrong

Best Answer

You sound so mature.

Best Answer

I guess if by mature you mean that I like to find new and exciting ways to spice up my love life and satisfy my partner, then yes I am very mature.

Best Answer

No, I meant how you got manipulative in your response: "Huh? I just thought it made for an exciting sexual night with my partner where we were both excited and satisfied. Guess I was wrong"

Best Answer

Not really manipulative just a direct response to it being wrong and unhealthy. I don't agree with you that it is. I think it brings a healthy sexual interaction to a relationship.

Best Answer

How is it "cheating"?

Best Answer