JustHereToAnswerStuff JustHereToAnswerStuff 18-21, M 10 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Community

A hairy body is a masculine trait. Very light or hairless is feminine.

That works for me...

Best Answer

It is a socially imposed trait. Not a natural one.

Best Answer

Not really...male hormones tend to develop lots of body hair. Female hormones lighten and eliminate hair. Asy any transgendered person the effects hormones had on them.

Best Answer

If body hair was unnatural for females they'd have none at all.

Best Answer

then why does nature put hair on women? Only prepubescent little girls should have no hair. After she hits puberty, nature puts hair on the outer genitalia, lower legs, and armpits.

Best Answer

Cultural norms, which have developed from generations of cultural pressures.

You might be surprised to know just how many women don't shave any body hair, and how many men do.

Fashion, and peer pressure play a huge role that is hard to go against, but many people of both sexes nevertheless do.

Until approximately the 90's, if a woman shaved all of her pubic hair, it was considered very unusual if not 'kinky', now it is more or less the norm.

It's only since the invention of the safety razor that women even began shaving their armpits, and legs.

Best Answer

Kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it? One of the world's really profound imponderables. A truely enigmatic conundrum.

Best Answer

i shave som of my hair, not on my head and face but i hate hair around my dingelidong

Best Answer

A hairy woman would not find her way into my life. I know that is important to many women, that's why I have a body guard at my door. :P

Best Answer