JustHereToAnswerStuff JustHereToAnswerStuff 18-21, M 15 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Community

A hairy body is a masculine trait. Very light or hairless is feminine.<br />
That works for me...

Best Answer

Not really...male hormones tend to develop lots of body hair. Female hormones lighten and eliminate hair. Asy any transgendered person the effects hormones had on them.

Best Answer

If body hair was unnatural for females they'd have none at all.

Best Answer

then why does nature put hair on women? Only prepubescent little girls should have no hair. After she hits puberty, nature puts hair on the outer genitalia, lower legs, and armpits.

Best Answer

Kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it? One of the world's really profound imponderables. A truely enigmatic conundrum.

Best Answer

i shave som of my hair, not on my head and face but i hate hair around my dingelidong

Best Answer

A hairy woman would not find her way into my life. I know that is important to many women, that's why I have a body guard at my door. :P

Best Answer

because society is ****** up and the gender norms are ******* ridiculous.

Best Answer

That would be so weird lol. Could you imagine cuddling with your man and he has stubbles. NO THANK YOU lol

Best Answer