christianwoman christianwoman 31-35, F 7 Answers Oct 17, 2013 in Community

in my opinion, they (men, could be woman, or that special someone) doesn't really know what to do yet and need time to rethink

Best Answer

Gutless!

Best Answer

because they dont want to admit they failed and think they can change the other person into what they want instead of admitting that they just arent compatible.

Best Answer

Because many men (and women for this matter) are like children and afraid, not of the others reaction, but of being alone. And so, in order to avoid this will stay with someone they do not wish to be with until they find someone else just be have someone.

Best Answer

I don't understand this question, please reiterate. And also, if you are trying to generalize all men into liars, you must be looking for a fight.

Best Answer

I don't need to rewrite the question. And I don't need to use violent comment to hold a conversation. God bless you, I'm not backing down from anyone.

Best Answer

I am a woman HEAR ME ROAR!! lol

Best Answer

...What? Well, I would have tried to answer your question as well as I could have, but the grammar and way you wrote it made no sense.

Best Answer

It does make sense, when a person talk about grammer correct yourself. I have no problem being corrected but a problem with disrespect. And again you don't have to answer the question. Because your going off the topic and making it about you personal attack.

Best Answer