lindamaker lindamaker 46-50, F 28 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Hobbies

Because, men get erections easily. And it shows more in bikini type swim suits.

Best Answer

This is false. Bikinis actually cause me to not get them because I won't think sexually when I know it will become obvious. I stay focused on the water activities.

Best Answer

Let me rephraze that than sorry. Some men, not all men. I have witnessed different that is all.

Best Answer

uh worse than thongs!

Best Answer

Better than thongs! Thongs should be reserved for the bedroom.

Best Answer

I do wear bikini bottoms at the beach and pool. I also wear women's panties every day. I just feel sexy in them. Yes, I am straight ;-)

Best Answer

Hey,I want to wear a bathing suit too man,and I'm straight,I'm even finding which one I should get

Best Answer

I have worn a speedo style trunk since I was 18, I am now 60! I love toswim and hate access fabric. Most austral Ian and European mrm wear speedos. I think all men should.

Best Answer

I totally agree.

Best Answer

I wear speedos at the beach or pool, but because it is easy to get an erection (which is very visible in a speedo) I can understand why other guys hesitate in wanting to wear one.

Best Answer

I am breaking the trend, I will be wearing Bikinis, and thongs from this point until I either at least turn gray, start to wrinkle, or get out of shape.<br />
But I will be starting showing more of me this summer.

Best Answer

Amen to that!

Best Answer

Most English ba<x>sed culture likes to hide male sex. A male swim bikini does not hide the male shape for English cultural norms. Most men want to look attractive so they cater to social pressure and add plumage to their swimsuits for English culture social appeal.

Best Answer

I do my part. See ratemybody.com Profile: mrb1

Best Answer

I wore a string bikini swimsuit to a southern California beach today and yesterday, the type with front and rear triangles and side ties. I really wanted to maximize my exposed skin so I purchased a womens style suit in a large size. Still, to keep everything covered I had to tuck my penis down into the suit. It felt great to lie in the sun and I even went in the water with it on, which required learning some new skills, like learning how to hold onto the suit while diving through the waves. I am sure I surprised some people as I walked to and from the water, but the feeling of wearing so little was wonderful. 

Best Answer

I've worn both bikini bottoms and panties at the beach and never got much attention because of it. However wearing the bikini top did get me a few looks as did the tan lines when I went to the pool back home.

Best Answer

Im 67 years Old, and have a decent Body and a full head of hair..lol..I want to wear a Bikini at the Beach...I have 6in soft and 9 1/2 hard--- what do You think..and I don't shiffle up at all in or out of the water...can You give me some sugestions...

Best Answer

Go for it! Once you wear one you will never go back to other styles

Best Answer

if it makes you happy flash it

Best Answer

Because women by the husbands/boyfrieds dorky swimwear. I've seen it many times and always thought it curious. Are they punishing them by making them as uncomfortable as possible? By the way, I wear thong swimsuits at the beach whenever possible because I love the sun.

Best Answer

I think most men are afraid to show their bodies because they are overweight & would rather say they hate it than work out. Also most men are self concious of their package size & don't want the world to see what they are really packing... I'm secure with myself & have no problem wearing a speedo to the beach or pool.. its the most comfortable swimsuit attire. Once I hit the water in the speedo it feels like a piece of heaven.... The tan lines are also amazing!

Best Answer

hush thy mouth !!!..i'd prefer them go naked than using those awful togs...count the seagulls if you want something to look at.

Best Answer

Because most men look like crap in a banana hammock. Let's face it, the female body is attractive curves and soft loveliness. The male body....not so much.

Best Answer

Ok, if you're a statue by an italian master, you get to wear a speddo. Otherwise, not. I'm ok with that rule.

Best Answer

yeech junk hanging out everywhere,, and even then it's usually shriveled up to nothing so what the hell is there to look at? shivereled up man junk?

Best Answer

It's because the men are insecure about their manhood,and the women are afraid that they may not be the center of attention anymore, so they tease the men about wearing them,and make the men feel more insecure than they already are,which in turn the men being insecure in their manhood will let somebody else dictate to them what to wear subliminally.

Best Answer

I wear bikini mens swimwear which i love it is usually unlined
i see nothing wrong in wearing brief swimwear

Best Answer

I do wear skimpy swimwear.

Best Answer

Because men are insecure, And the women Around them subliminally emasculated them. And the men, being less masculine allow it to happen.

Best Answer