leanback leanback 18-21, M 13 Answers Aug 7, 2012 in Hobbies

Because for one, most people were taught to believe in what the authority tells us, two, it's easier to believe and three, most of them are a bunch of mindless idiots anyway. As long as people have food on their plate they won't look around them.

Best Answer

Some people are just naive, they don't have questioning natures.

Best Answer

they love twats

Best Answer

The authority’s have been lying to us for as long as there has been authority. History is written by the victorious party. So almost everything we are taught and are told is true is really a convincing lie with little to no real truth in it, but the best lies are mixed with a little truth. People have forgotten what they really are, individuals with innate authority over themselves, as all are equal in this regard no authority has any right to subject us to their reality, but the silent majority do not think for themselves, they believe what the are told, and follow the lie blindly. Free your mind.

Best Answer

Mass media brainwashes people, people become too lazy to think and soak up everything like a sponge. If they see it on tv they believe it. But reporters are only looking to sell their story so most things get exaggerated. I prefer not to take too much notice of the news, and draw my own conclusions, I check out the truth from other sources. I use internet a lot but of course you have to be careful in internet too. I wish people would look more deeply into situations and analyse the facts. Take 9/11 for example, there were many lies told that just couldn't possibly be true due to some scientific facts. But still the people want to believe the original and official story. For how stupid do the mass media think we are? Wake up people, check out facts before you believe everything you see or hear.

Best Answer

It's the "sheeple" effect. Too many people think they are hearing the truth on such lying bullshit channels like Fox News. They don't realize that the corporations have taken over, and only give us the information they want us to hear. You can get real news only from independents like Amy Goodman. John Stuart or Colbert are also good sources. Otherwise, all your daily papers, and mainstream news shows are corporate, and therefore full of bullshit and lies.

Best Answer

Because they don't want to think for themselves. They would rather let someone else tell them what to think.

Best Answer

I know the answer to this one! No, I am not sharing it

Best Answer

I do. Don't really have much time for those that don't. Thick f***s.

Best Answer