What is really stopping them from doing it there days ?
darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 11 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

when they do - I see them as too easy

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

and don't call them again

Best Answer

Yup! that's why i don't do it coz I'm not that easy. LOL

Best Answer

clever girl !

Best Answer

Don't you think communicating and letting know is better than ..... making oneself physically attractive to attract to make the first move that = to objectification ? rather then just making the first move ?

Best Answer

And just because one starts a conversation first make them easy ?

Best Answer

you don't know too much about women...don't you ?

Best Answer

it's just society standars and rules, men are made for tht, and when a woman does it, she's just an easy **** or a manly woman, or anything negative else.... tht's life

Best Answer

Why be easy? Don't want to seem desperate...

Best Answer

Is It not better for a women to look modest start a conversation and see where it leads .... Rather than making one physically attractive to attract the guy to make the first move ?

Best Answer

Best Answer

I'm not making the move. The guy does. I worked hard to make myself look good. All you have to do is walk up and say hello.

We'd be doing the man's work for them, everything essentially. That's why I and most women DON'T make the first move.

Best Answer

"I worked hard to make myself look good" ..... But is not that making ones self as physically attractive = to objectification ? rather then just making the first move ?

Best Answer

What's the point of going out to a club if not to make yourself look good? You can't go there looking messed up. Essentially that IS the first move. We just don't walk up.

Best Answer

Best Answer

No. I don't agree. If I were a man and a woman walked up to me and started talking, I would know that she was interested and that I could have her eating out of my hand...essentially that she's easy. I'm not easy. Why can't the guy walk up to the girl and say hello when that's ALL he has to do? We do so much more than that: we dress up, we flirt from across the room, we dance, we drink a bit, we make eye-contact...JUST SO you can have the balls to come talk to us. If you don't walk up to me, then there's three reasons: You're gay, You're not interested, or You have no balls.

Best Answer

Don't you think it's kind of old stereotypical way of thinking..... these days ?

Best Answer

You're misusing the word. Stereotypical thinking would be ALL women, ALL men ect. stating it as fact when it's not, and even saying MOST would be that way. In my opinion, most women don't approach guys first. That's not stereotypical, I'm not stating it as fact. Is it traditional thinking? Yes. But I'm a traditional girl. I don't want a man that's not confident enough to walk up to me and say hello. I want a strong man that's not afraid to do that. I can walk up to guys as much as I want but, as I said, plenty of guys will see me as cheap. I don't chase. I get chased. And that's all there is to it.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

because they want to be wanted even though they secretly know they shouldnt be WOOF!

Best Answer